286 2 2023-10-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans9df1eb6c
lvl.2
Flight distance : 6975486 ft
Canada

Hi everyone,
Had  2.5 hours of flights two days ago and when syncing flight records at home discovered that the date/time had been reset backwards by 45/46 days on the RC Controller.
Flew a Mavic 3 Pro with a new RC Controller, all firmware had been updated, then found again this morning the Mavic 3 Pro was still showing an update available which of course I prodeeded to follow up with.

Had performed a flight the day before with no issues at all....
any thoughts on what might have caused this?

Thanks in advance
2023-10-13
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hello there. Sorry about the inconvenience. If I may ask, did the issue get fixed by the last firmware update? Thank you.
2023-10-13
Use props
fans9df1eb6c
lvl.2
Flight distance : 6975486 ft
Canada

Hi Tony,

Not from what I can see. The firmware WAS and IS up to date but was prompted to REupdate upon discovering this issue. All flights that took place on Oct. 11, 2023 were all recorded as having taken place 45-46 days prior (Aug 28-29, 2023). They were all flights done inside Parks Canada locations within a 2.5 hour time frame (with a permit of course) thus it's easy to track for record keeping.

As soon as the weather permits, will be doing some test flights.... at the moment thouigh it remains a head-scratcher.
2023-10-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules