583 5 2023-10-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
patiam
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1118740 ft
  • >>>
United States

It's been said many times but worth saying again, in the perhaps futile hope that things will improve.
We're used to the fact that actual support from DJI on this site is as rare as hen's teeth. It's great when it happens, but mostly we're left to fend for ourselves. We've gotten used to that, and users helping users has proven to be of value.

But if DJI mods can't be bothered to offer product support, can't they AT LEAST be actual forum moderators, and police up the inevitable spam posts and obvious forum policy transgressions? There are a ridiculous number of threads here that have been repeatedly spammed with completely irrelevant content and junk links, as well as entire threads that are completely spam in nature; even the thread titles do not attempt to hide their spaminess. This despite numerous, repeated reporting and posting to call attention to the issues.

Signal to noise ratio is a real thing. In the absence of actual anwers from DJI, our ability to self-support and help each other is degraded by the junk and spam that the mods let persist and flourish on this forum.

DJI Forum Mods: If you can't help us, can you at least help make this site more usable by cleaning it up?
2023-10-12
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

You can report the spam posts in the Spammer thread and they are promptly removed.  
2023-10-12
Use props
patiam
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 10-12 23:24
You can report the spam posts in the Spammer thread and they are promptly removed.

Did you even read my post before replying?

I stated quite clearly that the offending posts and threads have been reported as spam multiple times, yet they remain.

I wouldn't have posted this thread in the first place if the system worked as it is supposed to.
2023-10-13
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

patiam Posted at 10-13 05:32
Did you even read my post before replying?

I stated quite clearly that the offending posts and threads have been reported as spam multiple times, yet they remain.

Everything Ive reported have been deleted and Ive been doing it for a long time.  Perhaps you are not reporting them clearly enough.  

Edit: On checking the spam thread you've not reported any spam posts this year,
2023-10-13
Use props
patiam
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

I misunderstood you. I had no idea there was a "Spammer thread".  I've been reporting the posts using the !Report button & choosing "Spam" as the reason, which appears to do next to nothing.

Seems absolutely backwards to have a whole separate thread for reporting spam threads, but I'll take a look. Would have been helpful for you to post a link BTW, and would have removed confusion as to your meaning.

ETA: I got an almost immediate response from DJI Gamora after posting some links in the Spammer thread. She said they'd look into cleaning them up.

2023-10-14
Use props
patiam
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

And, after a day or two the requested SPAM housekeeping has been done.

Non-intuitive solution, but whatever works...

I'll edit my thread title.
2023-10-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules