Mavic Air 2 Remote ID number
6923 15 2023-10-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tcwilson
New

United States

I was in the process of renewing my FAA registration and found out that I now need a Remote ID number for my Mavic Air 2.  Evidently the remote ID became available with the latest firmware update on 9/25/23.  However, after the update I could not find the number anywhere in the APP.  I contacted DJI customer service and found out for the Air 2 the remote ID number is the drone serial number with 1581 added to the front  and 0 added to the back.  So if your serial number is XXXXXXXXXX, your remote ID number is 1581FXXXXXXXXXX0.  Obviously, this is for the USA only.
2023-10-13
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Tcwilson. Thank you for reaching out and sharing this information with other users. You are correct, if the drone has a 14-digit alphanumeric serial number, the Remote ID SN = 1581F + 14-digit flight controller SN + 0, and the total number of digits should be 20.

You can get the Remote ID serial number of these drones in the following 2 ways:
• Remote ID Serial number inside the DJI flight control app
• Remote ID Serial number inside “Available networks” of the WLAN Not
2023-10-14
Use props
Tcwilson
New

United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 10-14 00:19
Hi, Tcwilson. Thank you for reaching out and sharing this information with other users. You are correct, if the drone has a 14-digit alphanumeric serial number, the Remote ID SN = 1581F + 14-digit flight controller SN + 0, and the total number of digits should be 20.

You can get the Remote ID serial number of these drones in the following 2 ways:

Thank you for the reply.  My whole issue was that after I did the firmware update, I could not find the Remote ID number in the APP.  
2023-10-14
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Tcwilson Posted at 10-14 04:51
Thank you for the reply.  My whole issue was that after I did the firmware update, I could not find the Remote ID number in the APP.

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. May we know if the method our support told you before work?
2023-10-14
Use props
Tony1962
lvl.1

Portugal

Boa tarde, o dji mavic air 2s não tem certificação C2 da EASA ?   O mavic 3pro já esta certificado para C2 ,ja vem na tabela da EASA e o mavic air 2s ?
2023-11-10
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Tony1962 Posted at 11-10 05:01
Boa tarde, o dji mavic air 2s não tem certificação C2 da EASA ?   O mavic 3pro já esta certificado para C2 ,ja vem na tabela da EASA e o mavic air 2s ?

Hi there. I hope you're doing well today. Currently, the Air 2s do not have EASA C2 certification. DJI is committed to complying with the new European Drone Regulation for other existing drone models. We will work with notified bodies to obtain additional drone certificates over the coming year. More details will be announced in due course. Have a nice day ahead.
2023-11-12
Use props
fansa2d4a99a
lvl.1

Portugal

DJI Tony Posted at 2023-11-12 04:31
Hi there. I hope you're doing well today. Currently, the Air 2s do not have EASA C2 certification. DJI is committed to complying with the new European Drone Regulation for other existing drone models. We will work with notified bodies to obtain additional drone certificates over the coming year. More details will be announced in due course. Have a nice day ahead.

espero que seja breve , ja estamos em 2024 e nada tem ainda
1-15 12:20
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

fansa2d4a99a Posted at 1-15 12:20
espero que seja breve , ja estamos em 2024 e nada tem ainda

Hi. No update as of the moment. Please keep posted by visiting the DJI Official website as any news and updates will be announced there. We appreciate your patience.
1-16 01:38
Use props
fansa2d4a99a
lvl.1

Portugal

DJI Tony Posted at 1-16 01:38
Hi. No update as of the moment. Please keep posted by visiting the DJI Official website as any news and updates will be announced there. We appreciate your patience.

boa noite, qual o link para seguir a pagina da dji ?
1-17 11:21
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

fansa2d4a99a Posted at 1-17 11:21
boa noite, qual o link para seguir a pagina da dji ?

Hi. Here is the link for the DJI Newsroom: https://www.dji.com/newsroom?site=brandsite&from=footer. You can subscribe by entering your email address to get news and offers. Have a nice day.
1-20 01:54
Use props
djiuser_VY44q9XqupXa
New

United States

So I own a DJI Mavic Air 2, but I can’t find the remote ID serial number and when I put the serial number from the app in the FAA website to make sure it’s compliant even with the modifications above, it’s not working. What an I doing wrong?
2-15 21:09
Use props
7thTreeImages
lvl.1

United States

djiuser_VY44q9XqupXa Posted at 2-15 21:09
So I own a DJI Mavic Air 2, but I can’t find the remote ID serial number and when I put the serial number from the app in the FAA website to make sure it’s compliant even with the modifications above, it’s not working. What an I doing wrong?

Yea I am getting that too.

Be sure the SN on your FAA drone account matches the SN in the app. Mine was missing a 3 on the FAA website.
2-27 06:52
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

djiuser_VY44q9XqupXa Posted at 2-15 21:09

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. Please make sure to download the latest firmware version on your aircraft via DJI Assistant 2 software. Also, update the DJI Fly app on your mobile device or controller to the latest version then check if the issue persists. Please keep us posted.

You may download the software here: https://www.dji.com/global/downl ... sumer-drones-series
3-3 18:49
Use props
fansc292f731
lvl.2

Greece

Hello. I have Mavic air 2 with the latest updates 01,01,1600 and 04,11,0400 but I can't see the remote id in the app menu which is also updated, what should I do? Thank you very much.
4-13 09:28
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

fansc292f731 Posted at 4-13 09:28
Hello. I have Mavic air 2 with the latest updates 01,01,1600 and 04,11,0400 but I can't see the remote id in the app menu which is also updated, what should I do? Thank you very much.

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Unfortunately, you cannot apply for the Cx certification for the Mavic Air 2. However, you can fly it in the A3 environment. We appreciate your understanding.
4-13 21:45
Use props
chr.zuercherdipic.org
lvl.1
Flight distance : 24216 ft
Switzerland

There are Restrictions in the EU where any Drohne has to be Remote ID enabled. The is no "Option" to fly any in the "A3 environment"! So also the Air 2 has to be EASA Conform.
4-24 05:13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules