How do I export in 4K HDR with Air 3?
522 3 2023-10-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Erazor_
lvl.2
Flight distance : 46453 ft

United Kingdom

Hi, please can someone help provide guidance on how I can export Air 3 footage in HDR?

Currently I am recording in Auto mode 4K 60 but when I export the video from the SD card to Final Cut Pro and do an export it doesn’t show in HDR. What am I doing wrong? What do I need to do in order to export videos in HDR mode? Do I need to change any setting when recording on the Air 3?

Thanks!
2023-10-13
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. The DJI Air 3 does not have a  button to turn on HDR, but you can record video in HLG format. The video recorded in this video format has an HDR effect. The opening method is shown in the figure below:

2023-10-14
Use props
Erazor_
lvl.2
Flight distance : 46453 ft

United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 10-14 21:41
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. The DJI Air 3 does not have a  button to turn on HDR, but you can record video in HLG format. The video recorded in this video format has an HDR effect. The opening method is shown in the figure below:
[view_image]
[view_image]

Thank you for the guidance, appreciate it. Does HLG require colour grading or it is ready to upload after recording?
2023-10-15
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Erazor_ Posted at 10-15 03:20
Thank you for the guidance, appreciate it. Does HLG require colour grading or it is ready to upload after recording?

You're welcome. There is no need for color grading, you may directly us it. Should you have other inquiries, feel free to contact us. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-10-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules