4274 3 2023-10-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
wonderdrebin
lvl.1
Flight distance : 549039 ft
United States

Hey guys,

I'm happy with my dji mini se but recently the error 30064 randomly appears.
For example like today: I was using my drone the whole day at diffrent places and everything was fine. Then, after a shortbreak where I just made a good shot, I wanted to do another shot. I did now change the battery or anything: the error 30064 just appeared out of nowhere.
I have already had that kind of situations several times and I don't understand why. The error won't go away on the day it appears but on another day it will be gone.

My firmware is up to date (I even uninstalled it to install it again), I never had a crash, it happens with all batteries, good signal, good gps, calibration is good....

I don't understand the problem....

Do you guys have any idea?

Thank you!
2023-10-13
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, wonderdrebin. Thank you for reaching out. The 30064 is a default error prompt. The prompt will appear when the reason that the aircraft fails to take off is not due to a function error.

If the issue occurs, please perform the following:
1. Check and make sure that the propellers are installed properly. As shown below, the propellers with an arc mark must be installed on the frame arm motors with an arc mark.

2. If the in-app beginner flight tutorial is used, exit the tutorial and try again.
3. Check the GPS strength in the app. If the GPS signal is weak, try to take off the aircraft in an area where the GPS signal is strong. Ensure that the propellers are in normal condition.
4. When the GPS signal is strong, calibrate the IMU. You can go to Settings>Safety>IMU Calibration and perform calibration following the on-screen instructions.
5. Restart the aircraft.
6. Please check the aircraft firmware version and DJI Fly app version. If there is a new version available, please update to the latest version and try later. If there is no new firmware available, it is recommended that you refresh the firmware again to see if it can be resolved.
7. As for error code 30064, please make sure to bind the account and the remote controller.

Remote Controller Binding:
To bind the remote controller, the network needs to be connected, and the remote controller and aircraft are connected. Then please refer to the below path to bind the remote controller. The path is: Profile>Device Management>Value-added service>Bind New Device.
2023-10-13
Use props
wonderdrebin
lvl.1
Flight distance : 549039 ft
United States

Dear DJI Gamora,
thank you for your detailed answer.

Unfortunately I've already tried every step of the 7 steps mentioned by you.
The propellers are installed properly (as I said I can fly, but the error will suddenly appear), no beginner tutorial, GPS is good, IMU is fine,
restarted RC, aircraft and smartphone several times, firmware up to date, I'm logged in to my account.

As I said the error will suddenly appear out of nowhere.

Any further ideas?
2023-10-14
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

wonderdrebin Posted at 10-14 05:31
Dear DJI Gamora,
thank you for your detailed answer.

Thank you for your response. If you still receive the error or if the issue remains after the troubleshooting steps, I'm afraid that you may consider sending the unit in for a proper diagnosis. You may submit a ticket case at https://repair.dji.com/repair/index  . Also, the warranty can be applied depending on the outcome of the damage assessment including the warranty period of your unit. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-10-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules