Replying to threads on the forum is not working.
549 15 2023-10-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi DJI,

Replying to threads on the forum is not working,  when replying either nothing happens after pressing the blue button reply button,  or Internal Error Unable to display content appears in a popup breifly.

Creating new threads seems to be working fine.

thx
DA
2023-10-13
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience caused. There may be some posts that can not be commended/replied to. We have our teams checking on it now. Please try some other posts at the moment. Thank you for your understanding.
2023-10-13
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

As of now, it does seem I am able to reply to posts. But not sure how it is for others. Well, I hope you get it fixed for those who have problems with it now.
2023-10-15
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

HGDC84 Posted at 10-15 11:47
As of now, it does seem I am able to reply to posts. But not sure how it is for others. Well, I hope you get it fixed for those who have problems with it now.

Thanks for being patient, HGDC84. Appreciate your efforts in bringing this forward.
2023-10-15
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

DJI Diana Posted at 10-15 16:11
Thanks for being patient, HGDC84. Appreciate your efforts in bringing this forward.

You're welcome, not sure if I can actually do anything about it, but great to hear if I was of help.
2023-10-17
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

HGDC84 Posted at 10-17 11:47
You're welcome, not sure if I can actually do anything about it, but great to hear if I was of help.

Hi, may we know if you can reply to the threads normally now?
2023-10-17
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

DJI Wanda Posted at 10-17 20:32
Hi, may we know if you can reply to the threads normally now?

For me, it seems like I have no trouble leaving replies. Maybe it only affects some of the users but not all. To be honest, I was a bit surprised to hear some people had problems with it, as I had not noticed anything. So I'd recommend you to ask about it from the original poster. Anyhow, thanks for asking and taking care to make sure the problems have been fixed
2023-10-19
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

HGDC84 Posted at 10-19 08:51
For me, it seems like I have no trouble leaving replies. Maybe it only affects some of the users but not all. To be honest, I was a bit surprised to hear some people had problems with it, as I had not noticed anything. So I'd recommend you to ask about it from the original poster. Anyhow, thanks for asking and taking care to make sure the problems have been fixed

Thanks for your updates and replies. The problem should be resolved now. Please let us know if any one encounters this issue. We will pay attention to the feedback as well.
2023-10-19
Use props
sec0pz
lvl.1

United States

I just wanta go on record as saying how badly this forum sites sucks.
2023-10-22
Use props
sec0pz
lvl.1

United States

I also wanta go on record as saying how bad the dji activation is. Iyou spend 30 mins NOT inputting your credit card and deleting ads. At this point the drone wont fly (its brand new outta the box) after being charged. If I didnt pay hundreds of dollars for it, I would have already backed over it with the jeep and posted the video on YT. The DJI Mavic 3 is a POS and I wouldnt recommend it to my worst enemy.
2023-10-22
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

sec0pz Posted at 10-22 11:28
I also wanta go on record as saying how bad the dji activation is. Iyou spend 30 mins NOT inputting your credit card and deleting ads. At this point the drone wont fly (its brand new outta the box) after being charged. If I didnt pay hundreds of dollars for it, I would have already backed over it with the jeep and posted the video on YT. The DJI Mavic 3 is a POS and I wouldnt recommend it to my worst enemy.

Sorry to hear about your feedback on activating your DJI Mavic 3. Please note that inputting a credit card is not needed when activating the aircraft. Could you please tell us more about the details during the activation process? Please make sure to download the official DJI Fly App from our official website and re-try. Hope this information helps. Feel free to reach out at any time. Looking forward to helping you with that.
2023-10-22
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

sec0pz Posted at 10-22 11:25
I just wanta go on record as saying how badly this forum sites sucks.

Sorry for any inconvenience. Could you please confirm the details? We're more than happy to communicate it to the team. Appreciate your patience.
2023-10-22
Use props
sec0pz
lvl.1

United States

Example: Why, after I am verified, cant I post?
Example: Have you read EVERY WORD of your rulez? I dare you. Your rules are way to corperate, too many, and too conveluted.
2023-10-22
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

sec0pz Posted at 10-22 16:15
Example: Why, after I am verified, cant I post?
Example: Have you read EVERY WORD of your rulez? I dare you. Your rules are way to corperate, too many, and too conveluted.

Hi sec0pz, you could please refer to the 16# and 17# floor from the below link for more details, thanks.
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 6orderby%3Dlastpost
At the same time, thank you for your feedback about the Forum rules. We always welcome our user to share us valuable thoughts and suggestions on the forum for our reference to make improvements. If you have any ideas, please feel free to let us know, thanks.
2023-10-22
Use props
sec0pz
lvl.1

United States

Thank you. I wont bother you again.
2023-10-22
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

sec0pz Posted at 10-22 20:35
Thank you. I wont bother you again.

If you have any further inquiry, please feel free to let us know. We are always here to help!
2023-10-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules