2381 20 2023-10-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
snowstorm
lvl.2
Flight distance : 467831 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Is there a spotlight accessory for the Mavic Enterprise series? I recall there was a spotlight for the Mavic 2 Enterprise but I can't seem to see one for the Mavic 3 Enteprise. A search online suggest there are some 3rd party who have a gimbled spotlight, but it isn't cheapt ($600 USD). I am hesitent to spent that much on it if I don't know whether it actually works. This would be useful accessory for DJI to make.
Also, is there a way to program the auxillary / landing LED to be turned on/off by the progrmmable C1 C2 or C3 buttons?
2023-10-14
Use props
gulfpre
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2885656 ft
  • >>>
United States

There is CZI GL10, and JZ T30. I have both and prefer the GL10, but both work.
2023-10-14
Use props
snowstorm
lvl.2
  • >>>
Canada

What has your experience been with them, what's the main difference between those 2 sets? I am looking for a search light but am hesitant to spend nearly $700 USD on something unknown. Are they reputable? Any preferred dealers? I wish DJI would just make one for their M3 E series.
2023-10-14
Use props
TonyPHX
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 11229610 ft
  • >>>
United States

CZI GL10 software is better.
2023-10-14
Use props
TonyPHX
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Here is me testing out the GL10.  No sound on video.

2023-10-14
Use props
Johnnokomis
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 13349895 ft
  • >>>
United States

Am I the only one that finds it odd how Mavic 3's with spotlight integrations lack a night mode? Yet, the Mavic 3's with no SDK on Best Buy shelf's have a night shooting mode.
2023-10-14
Use props
snowstorm
lvl.2
  • >>>
Canada

Johnnokomis Posted at 10-14 17:44
Am I the only one that finds it odd how Mavic 3's with spotlight integrations lack a night mode? Yet, the Mavic 3's with no SDK on Best Buy shelf's have a night shooting mode.

Probably because the 3 enterprise wasn't primarily intended as a photography drone, the 3T actually has inferior visible light camera than the consumer 3.
2023-10-15
Use props
snowstorm
lvl.2
  • >>>
Canada

TonyPHX Posted at 10-14 16:42
Here is me testing out the GL10.  No sound on video.
https://youtu.be/R_HpXI5TiNo?si=b2h8LUCY9tANXlo6

Thanks, the GL10 doesn't seem to be very available and/or extremely costly, $1300 USD and up for a light?  Where do we buy this from?

Aside from the red/blue flashing (which I don't need), how do you feel that GL10 is better than the T30. You mention the software is better, can you elaborate? Isn't the software basically to turn on/off the light and follow the main Gimbal movements?
2023-10-15
Use props
DRONE-flies-YOU!
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1450594 ft
United States

snowstorm Posted at 10-15 10:10
Thanks, the GL10 doesn't seem to be very available and/or extremely costly, $1300 USD and up for a light?  Where do we buy this from?

Aside from the red/blue flashing (which I don't need), how do you feel that GL10 is better than the T30. You mention the software is better, can you elaborate? Isn't the software basically to turn on/off the light and follow the main Gimbal movements?

I have the JZ T30 & have been using it for about 9 months now. It’s incredible and is lighter and less bulky than the CZI GL10. I can actually leave the light on the M3T and still fit it in the case.

No matter which one you choose, get one as fast as you can… because it truly is amazing what you can do with it.

Flying in discreet mode with my M3T, I can spot something with the thermal and line it all up… then flick on the spotlight and it’s a complete surprise to anyone.
2023-10-15
Use props
TonyPHX
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

snowstorm Posted at 10-15 10:10

Aside from the red/blue flashing (which I don't need), how do you feel that GL10 is better than the T30. You mention the software is better, can you elaborate? Isn't the software basically to turn on/off the light and follow the main Gimbal movements?

I do not need the red/blue either. Was just showing it in the video for those that care.

When I say software is better, I am just expressing that I like their PSDK utilization and display UI on the screen better.
2023-10-15
Use props
snowstorm
lvl.2
  • >>>
Canada

Has anyone seen this? https://www.ebay.ca/itm/235122832950
Looks similar with a square profile, claimed to be slightly brighter, lower cost.
However, I haven't seen any review, video and cannot even found the manufacture site for more info.
I have not idea what kind of software interface or calibration it supports
2023-10-16
Use props
DRONE-flies-YOU!
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1450594 ft
United States

snowstorm Posted at 10-16 18:54
Has anyone seen this? https://www.ebay.ca/itm/235122832950
Looks similar with a square profile, claimed to be slightly brighter, lower cost.
However, I haven't seen any review, video and cannot even found the manufacture site for more info.

Interesting. It’s about 300 more lumens than the T30. It’s sold by a reputable seller, too. AND they accept that Canadian money y’all use lol.

But seriously, it looks like it’d be legit. I think you should buy it and review for us all.
2023-10-16
Use props
snowstorm
lvl.2
  • >>>
Canada

Ok, ordered the "N3 PSDK Spotlight" will test it out and let you guys know how it goes when I get it.
This looks a little larger than the T30 so am not sure if it would fit on the box mounted, the other thing is the adjustability of the gimbal.
2023-10-17
Use props
djiuser_VL0k4jLvdO4p
New

United States

Hello all.... Jz t30 is super bright single gimble and cost 510.00 USD, with tax  from yh smart tech on ebay . It performs very well,   the gimble controls the up and down  pitch movement  . And I believe the added 2 easy access buttons  by updating firmware because I sent it out for service  because I crashed while being almost robbed in the ghetto ,. and it came back all fixed and  with extra buttons just  almost same as czi brand  buttons they fixed my super broken unit for only 85 USD.   
I also just bought and received the $ 1400.00 CZI  GL-10 ,
2 Axis gimble spotlight .
which controls the pitch up and down and ALSO the roll from side to side   
If I hold the jz t30 in my hand and tip it sideways as if it fighting wind the spot light goes off the target
If I hold the CZI  GL 10 in my hand and turn it sideways the light stays on the target both are very good spotlights .
Side by side: The jz t30 Does  has bigger glass  lenses then the gl10.   

2023-10-31
Use props
snowstorm
lvl.2
  • >>>
Canada

Ok everyone, my N3 unit just came in.
It is well packaged, and the box points to this website with more product info https://tfan.cn/
I don't know why the eBay seller didn't tell me about that, I've asked him a few times for data or mfg website.

I haven't flown it yet as it is still day time and is raining, but I am impressed so far.
The light is well made and fits right on.

There is the main 1 axis gimbaled light, and has a side color flashing LED

Both lights can be independently controlled.
Main light = Brightness setting 0-100%, flashing (fixed rate)
Color LED = Color selection and flashing config, this is likely not very useful

Gimbal can be set to fixed or follow camera gimbal, there is adjustment and calibration
There is option to show temperature of the lights
There is option to bind C1/2/3 button to LED on/off and other settings

Note that it is not advised to keep the light installed when storing the aircraft in the original box. The light will rest on top of the foam insert so the front of the aircraft is not touching the bottom. The box can still close OK, but the front side of the aircraft will be hanging by the light, probably not great for it. I unscrewed it and put it in the hidden compartnment on the bottom right.

When the aircraft is powered off, the light gimbal will remain in the last position. It doesn't return to horizontal nor does it goes slack like the main camera gimbal. Not a show stopper but something to remember to reset the gimbal so it returns to level to make storage easier.

I'll fly it tonight if the rain stops and let us know more
2023-11-6
Use props
snowstorm
lvl.2
  • >>>
Canada

2023-11-6
Use props
snowstorm
lvl.2
  • >>>
Canada

2023-11-6
Use props
Dogpilot
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1829121 ft
United States

I finally received mine and yes, I would say it is quite sturdy. Naturally, since I want to try it out, it is snowing here along with some hefty winds. I took note of the difficulty of storing it. I made a small foam collar from some stiff closed cell foam and put it around the foam cutout the spotlight came with. It fits very nicely in the compartment space, occupying roughly the same space depth as the origional foam plug. 10 minute mod. I didn't glue it or anything, it fits snugly around the spotlight's foam.
2023-11-19
Use props
djiuser_dEwq3khSBk0A
lvl.1
Flight distance : 554396 ft
United States

So, how bright is the light?
2023-12-16
Use props
snowstorm
lvl.2
  • >>>
Canada

djiuser_dEwq3khSBk0A Posted at 12-16 14:16
So, how bright is the light?

It says it is 3500 lumens, I can't tell to measure it. But it is pretty bright and would provide good illumination to identify objects from 100-150ft up.
2023-12-18
Use props
Arkrider
lvl.1
Flight distance : 554396 ft
United States

Thanks snowstorm.  I went with the T30 and I'm very impressed with it.  
1-11 09:17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules