599 6 2023-10-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jedphoto
New
Flight distance : 127963 ft

United States

Hello,
New user/poster here. I am wondering if anyone has used a gimble with a Fuji X-H2 (not S)? I searched the site/forums and only see compatiblity with the S model, but am not seeing any mention of the non-S model. I tried the customer support chat, but was advised to ask here.

Thanks in advance.
2023-10-15
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, we will try to double confirm your feedback with our engineers and get back to you. Thank you for your patience.
2023-10-15
Use props
Jedphoto
New
Flight distance : 127963 ft

United States

DJI Susan Posted at 10-15 17:11
Hi there, we will try to double confirm your feedback with our engineers and get back to you. Thank you for your patience.

Thank you!
2023-10-15
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, I received the feedback from the engineers. They mentioned that considering that there is no many differences between the X-H2S and X-H2, you can refer to the compatibility information of the Fujifilm X-H2S on our official website: https://www.dji.com/support/compatibility

However, if you have this camera, you are also encouraged to test it in our retail store nearby: https://www.dji.com/where-to-buy ... ite&from=footer

2023-10-15
Use props
djiuser_jrbdW42erlxK
New
Singapore

It doesn't work with the X-H2. I bought it recently and it cannot detect my camera at all even after connecting with the USBC cable provided.

Please update it so it can be compatible with the X-H2 not just X-H2s.
2-26 23:46
Use props
CR PHOTO
lvl.2

New Zealand

So Jedphoto and djiuser_jrbdW42erlxK clearly the DJI engineers think X-H2 and X-H2s are the same cameras from the comment above
I have been asking in the forum and clicking the request model button to the point of spamming DJI for months now with my RS3 mini but they don't seem to care about Fujifilm users or maybe they are just too damn lazy and can't be bothered testing their firmware with an actual X-H2.

So I guess we will all just have to continue to reach over and press the record button manually on the camera and have no other functionality except stabilisation for who knows how long ....... SIGH.

VERY VERY Dissappointed DJI.
2-27 17:52
Use props
peta-xZx
lvl.1

Spain

Oh dear... I just ordered av RS4 pro combo and an X-H2 - should I send it back?
The point was to be fully compatible - I have an X-H1 sounds like I may be wasting my money.
Anyone have any news on this, I am very concerned.
Thanks
4-24 00:15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules