Wil LightCut het Pro features like CapCut
1015 2 2023-10-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Borre_DJI
lvl.1
Netherlands

With my old GoPro I like to edit with capcut.
Now I have a Osmo action 3, with that device it is easier to use lightcut (you can quick edit without downloading all footage)
but I have the idea that lightcut is missing some features that capcut has.

for example, with capcut I can use 'beats' to change the volume on different places in one segment.
I lightcut I can only change the total volume of the segment.

because lightcut and capcut look en feel the same, look to me they use the same 'source'
will lightcut get the same options as capcut?
2023-10-15
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, Borre_DJI. We don't have relevant information yet about the LightCut if there are planned new features. However, we are more than glad to submit your recommendation to the relevant team for evaluation. We appreciate your feedback. Have a nice day ahead.
2023-10-17
Use props
henryjamess
New

Pakistan

It's great to hear that you enjoy editing with CapCut and have now switched to the Osmo Action 3. Lightcut seems like a handy tool for quick editing without downloading all the footage. However, you've noticed that it lacks some features that https://captemp.pro/ offers, particularly the ability to change the volume at different places within a segment using "beats." In Lightcut, you can only adjust the overall volume of the segment. Given the similarities in look and feel between Lightcut and CapCut, it's possible they share a common source. As for whether Lightcut will incorporate the same options as CapCut in the future, it's uncertain. Nonetheless, keep exploring and experimenting with both tools to create amazing videos!

2-2 21:57
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules