What is the secret code to get support?
761 3 2015-9-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
f1
lvl.2

United States

[size=14.6667px]When I cycled my batteries after the last update, one of them started registering a bad cell.  After 3 weeks of unacknowledged emails and phone calls to support I finally called the sales number and asked them to help me.  They sent me an email requesting my proof of purchase.  I have been emailing them a pdf of my proof of  purchase everyday and have gotten no acknowledgements.  The "Chat" is unavailable, and the US Sales line is even hanging up this morning.

[size=14.6667px]I thought the move to the new location was supposed to fix all this?

[size=14.6667px]Suggestions?

2015-9-4
Use props
tpallai
lvl.4

United States

If anything the move has caused it to be worse (as of now). I haven't gotten through in weeks at this point. Getting a little scary
2015-9-4
Use props
Machoman
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1036959 ft
Austria

Dont you have a law insurance?

If you did not buy it directly from DJI (recommended for exactly this reasons) than just ask replacement from your dealer which is much more easy to enforce.

2015-9-5
Use props
f1
lvl.2

United States

I bought it from an authorized dealer.

I think they are going to cover it under warranty they said they would, but as usual they seem to be incredibly backed up; to the point that even the sales lines don't pick up. ,
2015-9-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules