Drone Crashes At The U.S. open
1023 9 2015-9-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jlivingston6
lvl.3
Flight distance : 82556 ft
United States

What is wrong with some people? I'm glad you flew your drone over the U.S. open and crashed it as it really is helpful to the cause of all of us. IDIOT. It's a no fly zone. And to fly over hundreds of people then crash is even better. You have violated a lot of the FAA rules and that also helps all of us in promoting safe UAV flying and trying to get the news off our backs. Now it's all over the news and the U.S. Open. GREAT!!!! I just want to thank you for what you did as it sets us all back in our pursuit of safe flying and good relations.
2015-9-4
Use props
jimhare
Second Officer
Flight distance : 239035 ft
United States

I know, right?    One more nail in the legislation coffin!
2015-9-4
Use props
DWA
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3176083 ft
  • >>>
United States

Yeah, no good.
2015-9-4
Use props
btamkins
lvl.3
Flight distance : 269291 ft
United States

Go figure.... a good thing comes along and a few idiots do their best to spoil it for everyone! I guess yhey ned to require a common sense test before they sell a UAB to someone...... of course that would elliminate a great majority of sales.
2015-9-4
Use props
jlivingston6
lvl.3
Flight distance : 82556 ft
United States

I wish to thank those that have replied. I know you all are very active on this board and I appreciate all the posts you have done. I might be asking you for help in the coming days when the new firmware is out. I hope you get it and fly before I do. LOL. I know I'll be getting it as soon as it's out as I want to see if it fixes some small problems I have now. I'm also afraid of the install process. Hope it all goes right. One thing in our favor this time, is that it did not look like a DJI product that crashed in the U.S. Open. THANK GOD. They are always showing DJI products when something happens. Like it should be said, it's not the gun or the quad that is at fault, it's the IDIOT behind it.
2015-9-4
Use props
tpallai
lvl.4

United States

At least DJI got a break from it always being there products
2015-9-4
Use props
RichJ53
First Officer
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

Maybe we can Blame the Drone Manufacture for making it to EASY to fly these things  

Honestly no matter what we do, you cannot avoid the stupid people that get there hands on one of these aircraft

Rich
2015-9-4
Use props
btamkins
lvl.3
Flight distance : 269291 ft
United States

Maybe they should program a few common sense questions into the software that won't let you  arm the motors unless you answer them correctly. A few really tough questions that would lock out the idiots like ..... What is your first name.  
2015-9-4
Use props
flierfred221
lvl.1

United States

btamkins Posted at 2015-9-4 21:01
Maybe they should program a few common sense questions into the software that won't let you  arm the ...

The guy is a high school science teacher....I just don't get it.
2015-9-4
Use props
Richard Mak
lvl.2

United States

flierfred221 Posted at 2015-9-5 11:42
The guy is a high school science teacher....I just don't get it.

Yep, a science teacher --- daaa
2015-9-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules