550 2 2023-10-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dmtn
lvl.2
Flight distance : 48957 ft
  • >>>
United States

One of my two controll sticks has a little play in it. It makes me calibrate controller before every flight. Sometimes if I hold it very still it will let me fly without doing the calibration. It feels like a spring must have fallen loose. Does anyone have a fix? My DJI express care apparently does not cover the remote. I don't want to be without it to send it back if there is an easier fix.

2023-10-16
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please confirm what specific remote controller are you using? Could you please provide us the serial number so we can check the correct model of it? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-10-16
Use props
dmtn
lvl.2
Flight distance : 48957 ft
  • >>>
United States

It’s the RC pro that came with the Mavic 3 Cinema. The left stick has the slightest wiggle in it that appears to be a with the spring inside. i’m reluctant to open this up and see if I can fix it, but I also don’t want to be without my remote control for my drone for weeks at a time while they repair it.
I bought TGI ExpressCare for that reason, but I did not see that it does not include the controller
2023-10-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules