OSMO 2 Android 14, Pixel 8 Pro, Useless again...
2914 28 2023-10-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Drob
lvl.1
Flight distance : 51768 ft
United States

Another year, another paperweight from DJI....

Hey guys.. phones come out EVERY YEAR... any chance you might be bothered to grab a beta and do this ahead of time rather than giving me another reason to tell other Pixel users to NOT buy DJI?

Hardware is great... Software is when it works.... KNOWING that I won't be able to use a product I paid for for at least 3 months (up to 9) out of every year?
NOT GREAT

FLY app shockingly updated this time.. Use the drone occasionally.  GO 3?  no chance.. use it weekly.. or at least would like to.

2023-10-17
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hello, there. We're sorry to hear about your feedback. At the moment, the DJI GO and DJI GO 4 applications have no updates to be compatible with the latest Android 14 version. Rest assured that your feedback will be taken seriously. Thank you for your support.
2023-10-17
Use props
Drob
lvl.1
Flight distance : 51768 ft
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 10-17 14:14
Hello, there. We're sorry to hear about your feedback. At the moment, the DJI GO and DJI GO 4 applications have no updates to be compatible with the latest Android 14 version. Rest assured that your feedback will be taken seriously. Thank you for your support.

I gotta be honest, I really am not going to "rest assured".  This isn't new, it isn't surprising.  Honestly the only reason I come here at all is because I too am in manufacturing and can't fix my products unless someone tells me there is an issue.  I will say that I've NEVER let one of those issues go for almost a decade.....
2023-10-17
Use props
not happy 2
lvl.1
United Kingdom

I have the same problem really losing faith in DJI I always buy the lastest phones come DJI keep up I know have a product that is useless
2023-10-21
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

not happy 2 Posted at 10-21 04:50
I have the same problem really losing faith in DJI I always buy the lastest phones come DJI keep up I know have a product that is useless

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Could you please confirm what mobile device and DJI product are you referring to? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-10-23
Use props
EastwardSage
New
Italy

Same problem... Osmo Mobile 2 and Google Pixel 7 with Android14 and I can't use my devices together...
I had already had the same problem 2 years ago, there wasn't an app with Android12 support...
This is incredible and frustrating, products that have a certain cost, which are also used for work, and every time I never have the software to use them...
I tried to use the DJI Mimo app, but it doesn't find Osmo Mobile 2 (I don't know how it's possible since my smartphone connects immediately with Osmo Mobile 2 via bluetooth, but the DJI Mimo app doesn't find anything, I think this app does not support Osmo Mobile 2 and this makes me even more angry)
2023-10-27
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

EastwardSage Posted at 10-27 18:19
Same problem... Osmo Mobile 2 and Google Pixel 7 with Android14 and I can't use my devices together...
I had already had the same problem 2 years ago, there wasn't an app with Android12 support...
This is incredible and frustrating, products that have a certain cost, which are also used for work, and every time I never have the software to use them...

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. As mentioned above, the DJI GO and DJI GO 4 applications have no updates to be compatible with the latest Android 14 version at the moment. We recommend using a recommended mobile device to run your DJI Osmo Mobile 2 to avoid issues. Also, the unit will only work with DJI Go and it is not compatible with the DJI Mimo app. Thank you for your understanding.
2023-11-14
Use props
djiuser_rhobVScrmgYD
lvl.1

Romania

DJI Diana Posted at 10-17 14:14

HELLO.
WHEN DO YOU EXPECT THAT THE PROBLEM WILL BE RESOLVED?
SAME PROBLEM ON SAMSUNG A54 AFTER UPDATE TO ANDROID 14.
THANK YOU! A GOOD DAY.
2023-12-5
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_rhobVScrmgYD Posted at 12-5 05:57
HELLO.
WHEN DO YOU EXPECT THAT THE PROBLEM WILL BE RESOLVED?
SAME PROBLEM ON SAMSUNG A54 AFTER UPDATE TO ANDROID 14.

Hi, there. I apologize for the inconvenience caused. May I confirm if you managed to download the app directly from our official website? If not, I recommend that you download the app directly from our official website using this link. Thank you.
2023-12-5
Use props
djiuser_rhobVScrmgYD
lvl.1

Romania

DJI Diana Posted at 12-5 15:42
Hi, there. I apologize for the inconvenience caused. May I confirm if you managed to download the app directly from our official website? If not, I recommend that you download the app directly from our official website using this link. Thank you.

Hello! The application was downloaded from your website.
the message received when opening the application was the following: ,, the application is compatible with an older version of android, it is possible that it does not work properly,, and then it closes.
2023-12-5
Use props
djiuser_rhobVScrmgYD
lvl.1

Romania

djiuser_rhobVScrmgYD Posted at 12-5 22:52
Hello! The application was downloaded from your website.
the message received when opening the application was the following: ,, the application is compatible with an older version of android, it is possible that it does not work properly,, and then it closes.

Hello! Some news? Can I still use my device in the future?
2023-12-8
Use props
fans59383e55
lvl.1
Flight distance : 8848 ft
Norway

DJI Diana Posted at 12-5 15:42

No apps are working. What can we do?
2023-12-15
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

fans59383e55 Posted at 12-15 03:12
No apps are working. What can we do?

Hi there. I'm sorry to read about this issue you've encountered and for any inconvenience caused. May I confirm which DJI Apps are not working on your end? Furthermore, were you able to try to download and install the latest version of the DJI Mimo App and other DJI Apps through this link? Thank you.
2023-12-15
Use props
fans59383e55
lvl.1
Denmark

DJI Diana Posted at 12-15 11:11
Hi there. I'm sorry to read about this issue you've encountered and for any inconvenience caused. May I confirm which DJI Apps are not working on your end? Furthermore, were you able to try to download and install the latest version of the DJI Mimo App and other DJI Apps through this link? Thank you.

DJI GO 4 and DJI GO. DJI Mimo is working but can't find Osmo 2
2023-12-16
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

fans59383e55 Posted at 12-16 10:35
DJI GO 4 and DJI GO. DJI Mimo is working but can't find Osmo 2

Thank you for providing this information. Could you please confirm that you are referring to the Osmo Mobile 2? If so, I recommend that you download the DJI Go app from our official website using this link. Thank you.
2023-12-16
Use props
djiuser_jDreORCKkflY
New

Poland

I read the posts in this thread and I have the impression that Diana is a chat-bot.  DJI doesn't give a damn about users who don't buy their new equipment every year.
2023-12-17
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_jDreORCKkflY Posted at 12-17 12:37
I read the posts in this thread and I have the impression that Diana is a chat-bot.  DJI doesn't give a damn about users who don't buy their new equipment every year.

I apologize for the inconvenience caused. I want to assure you that I am a DJI Support team member, not an automated bot. I'm here to provide assistance and address any concerns you may have with your DJI product. Could you please provide us with further details of your concern so I can address it properly? Thank you.
2023-12-18
Use props
achmad s
New

Indonesia

I cant use DJI Go3 on android 14, its always crash !!! Useless my osmo 2
2023-12-18
Use props
fans59383e55
lvl.1
Denmark

DJI Diana Posted at 12-16 16:26
Thank you for providing this information. Could you please confirm that you are referring to the Osmo Mobile 2? If so, I recommend that you download the DJI Go app from our official website using this link. Thank you.

That is the app I refferred to above. It is not working. That is what everyone is writing to you. You have to fix things so it can be used. And it is Osmo Mobile 2.
2023-12-19
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

achmad s Posted at 12-18 20:18
I cant use DJI Go3 on android 14, its always crash !!! Useless my osmo 2

Hi, achmad s. Are you referring to Osmo Mobile 2? If so, the correct app is the DJI Go. You can download it from the DJI Official website using this link: https://www.dji.com/downloads/products/osmo-mobile-2. Please keep us posted if you need further assistance.
2023-12-19
Use props
bQJ4zO4R4xPy
New

New Zealand

Same problem as above I have a Samsung s23 ultra with Android 14, Go 4 works ok with it but GO app does starts and immediately exits....  
both apps downloaded fromm Android download centre today after uninstalling previous installations.
I need it for my osmo mobile 2.
2023-12-20
Use props
fans59383e55
lvl.1
Denmark

DJI Tony Posted at 12-19 01:24
Hi, achmad s. Are you referring to Osmo Mobile 2? If so, the correct app is the DJI Go. You can download it from the DJI Official website using this link: https://www.dji.com/downloads/products/osmo-mobile-2. Please keep us posted if you need further assistance.

If you read the thread you wuld find that this app isn't working neither.
2023-12-21
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

bQJ4zO4R4xPy Posted at 12-20 16:57
Same problem as above I have a Samsung s23 ultra with Android 14, Go 4 works ok with it but GO app does starts and immediately exits....  
both apps downloaded fromm Android download centre today after uninstalling previous installations.
I need it for my osmo mobile 2.

Hi, there. Sorry to hear about this situation. Please allow us to check and coordinate this situation with our relevant team. Thank your patience.
2023-12-22
Use props
djiuser_FY2ZAMqinYH5
New

Kuwait

I just bought the first model of Dji osmo mobile gimbal and it's not working with my s22 ultra I really don't have any Idea the dji go app is not even opening so right now it's just become useless for me I already opened the box can I return it?? Or If I can use any way please help.
2023-12-22
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

DJI Gamora Posted at 12-22 01:40
Hi, there. Sorry to hear about this situation. Please allow us to check and coordinate this situation with our relevant team. Thank your patience.

Update: Hello. It has been confirmed that your mobile device is not currently compatible. It can be preliminarily determined that the issue is caused by a compatibility error. Since there are many device models awaiting testing, this concern can't be resolved in the short term. If you have an urgent mission, it's recommended that you use the app with one of the supported mobile device models listed on the DJI official website to avoid the inconvenience. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-12-22
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_FY2ZAMqinYH5 Posted at 12-22 15:35
I just bought the first model of Dji osmo mobile gimbal and it's not working with my s22 ultra I really don't have any Idea the dji go app is not even opening so right now it's just become useless for me I already opened the box can I return it?? Or If I can use any way please help.

Hi, there. Sorry to hear about the inconvenience. To provide further details, please refer to this link. We thank you for your understanding.
2023-12-22
Use props
djiuser_pF43uoqWRBbD
New

Hungary

i have the same problem.  Samsung A54 Android 14. The DJIGo app won't even start.  Christmas is here and I can't use it.
2023-12-23
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_pF43uoqWRBbD Posted at 12-23 23:29
i have the same problem.  Samsung A54 Android 14. The DJIGo app won't even start.  Christmas is here and I can't use it.

Hi, there.Thank you for reaching out. We're sorry to hear about this situation. May I confirm if you managed to download the app directly from our official website? Please know that it's recommended to use our tested devices which can be found below: Thank you for your understanding.

2023-12-24
Use props
Jerome Wilson
New

United Kingdom

Hi, what app on my phone can I use to use my osmo mobile 2? The dji go app won't open up on my Samsung s23 ultra!
1-13 06:00
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules