So far I am the lucky one...
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
heyandy
lvl.2
Flight distance : 413009 ft
United States

I have had my Phantom 3 Pro since just before July 4th.  So far, minus one small "crash" into a tree in my front yard (my own stupidity), I have been on the forums here and seem to be one of the lucky few.  I have not had any attempted fly-aways, I have not had any firmware issues, and tonight I finally got my Polar Pro ND filters in the mail and I have even lucked out that my lens cap screwed off without a single issue, no "tricks" to get it off, just twisted it and gently and came off.  Oh yeah, no stress cracks either!

Maybe I need to play the lottery!  :-)
2015-9-4
Use props
CapitAn
Second Officer
  • >>>
Canada

Put me down for the lottery too, l'll pay you out of the winnings
2015-9-4
Use props
Willie Wonka
lvl.4

United States

Yeah you are lucky, I acted like a smarty and had trouble taking my uv filter off and cracked the filter glass and it was my fault by not asking on the forum for help.
2015-9-4
Use props
SpunOne69
lvl.3

United States

I haven't had any issues with mine other than the app not functioning correctly...
2015-9-4
Use props
heyandy
lvl.2
Flight distance : 413009 ft
United States

Willie Wonka Posted at 2015-9-4 18:11
Yeah you are lucky, I acted like a smarty and had trouble taking my uv filter off and cracked the fi ...

Yes, I understand, I "jinxed" myself for even thinking about posting it..  And I had the balls to tempt fate just days before the big firmware update can be had!   Hmmmm...
2015-9-4
Use props
Willie Wonka
lvl.4

United States

heyandy Posted at 2015-9-4 21:27
Yes, I understand, I "jinxed" myself for even thinking about posting it..  And I had the balls to  ...

SO you better watch out as it comes sneaking on you, just be careful not to let the phantom follow you into a tree LOL
2015-9-4
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

"Monday Monday, looks good to me. . ."  Hahaha

This is going to be an awesome long weekend... So far it was a moist start. ;-)
Issue free here with me...
Phantom happy.

RedHotPoker

2015-9-4
Use props
brycerichert
lvl.3
United States

Most people don't have issues with it.
2015-9-5
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Hopefully this fortunate nonelite DJI clientele include you, in our illustrious folds? ;-)

My Phantom 3 Pro, has been and is like the gift that keeps giving...
She continues to improve with age, like a fine cognac or vintage wine.
And I don't even drink, but do respect the fine art of the distillery, or masters of drone design/manufacturing.

RedHotPoker

2015-9-5
Use props
KaosImagery
lvl.3
Flight distance : 495463 ft
United States

I have been fortunate as well.  Purchased mine direct from DJI when it was announced.  The only issue I've had is since the most recent FW update, the video signal to my iPad drops from time to time.  Restart the app and it works again.  Hopefully that will go away with the next update.
2015-9-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules