Firmware and Flysafe won't upgrade
566 1 2023-10-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans42215639
lvl.1
  • >>>
Ireland

I recently bought the Mavic 3 Pro flymore kit with the DJI Pro remote. When I was doing my first time set up I tried to update the flysafe files and it got to 40% and continued to fail. I have attempted this 20 times now. I have tried to follow the information seen on the forum (delete the fly app and re-install) but the Pro remote will not allow me to uninstall the app.

Also when I check the firmware  I keep getting error code 0x1103a0090012 and it will not check. I have changed internet connections etc

I have been very unhappy with my experience so far as I have never had this much trouble before.

John
2023-10-18
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, John. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience. Rest assured that we will do our best to help you solve this issue. Please try the steps below:

1. Please check if the DJI RC Pro system date&time zone are consistent with the local time; if not, set it as the same to retry.
2. Please check the current network status, try using another network, and log in with your DJI accounts again.
3. Please try to use the DJI Assistant 2 to upgrade the firmware.
4. If the problem persists after the above steps, provide us with the following details below:

1. DJI Account.
2. App log and test time.
3. App version, aircraft, and remote controller firmware version (screenshot is advised).
4. The screenshot of the error prompts.
Please keep us posted.
2023-10-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules