DJI app crash since Android 14 installed
3744 13 2023-10-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Crackwood
lvl.1
Canada

The title says it all, just like last year with Android 13 , the app crash on launch since my phone updated to 14 yesterday
2023-10-19
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hello, there. We're sorry to hear about the situation. May I confirm the app that you're using when you encounter this problem? Please be advised that the DJI Fly app supports the new Android 14 version. Please make sure to update your DJI Fly app via this link: https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly Should you have further concerns, kindly keep us psoted. Thank you for your support.
2023-10-19
Use props
MalcolmKZN
lvl.1
Flight distance : 161781 ft
South Africa

DJI Diana Posted at 2023-10-19 15:53
Hello, there. We're sorry to hear about the situation. May I confirm the app that you're using when you encounter this problem? Please be advised that the DJI Fly app supports the new Android 14 version. Please make sure to update your DJI Fly app via this link: https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly Should you have further concerns, kindly keep us psoted. Thank you for your support.

Hi I am having the same issue with the latest V 2.5.1.17 app The DJI Pilot app keeps crashing since updating to android 14.
2-21 02:07
Use props
TexInPa
New

United States

I am having the same problem with the DJI Pilot V 2.5.1.17 app on my Android 14. Now I can't fly the Phantom 4 rtk. since update to latest versions on drone an controller for RID.
2-23 07:01
Use props
djiuser_lDVGRjcuILWe
New
United States

I'm having the same issue. Just constantly crashes. I uninstalled and reinstalled from the DJI website. And just constantly crashes. My drone is now unusable.
3-23 14:37
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

djiuser_lDVGRjcuILWe Posted at 3-23 14:37
I'm having the same issue. Just constantly crashes. I uninstalled and reinstalled from the DJI website. And just constantly crashes. My drone is now unusable.

Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience caused. Currently the DJI DJI Pilot APP can run stably on Android 12. Android 13or above may be crashed. It is suggested to switch another mobile and try, thanks.
3-23 23:41
Use props
fansf85da8f8
lvl.3
Flight distance : 13657434 ft
United States

no it is not possible without investing in other equipment. We purchased a $7000 Phantom 4 RTK that wont run because you wont maintain the Pilot app. We are on version 14, how do we fix????
4-4 11:19
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

fansf85da8f8 Posted at 4-4 11:19
no it is not possible without investing in other equipment. We purchased a $7000 Phantom 4 RTK that wont run because you wont maintain the Pilot app. We are on version 14, how do we fix????

Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience caused. Currently Android 14 does not support. We will forward your concern to our related department. All significant suggestions will be implemented after the evaluation of our relevant team. For the latest updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at ( www.dji.com ). Thank you for your understanding and support.
4-4 20:12
Use props
N347DT
lvl.1

United States

Hi, Has the DJI Fly app been updated yet? Mine is still crashing. Thanks
4-11 10:53
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

N347DT Posted at 4-11 10:53
Hi, Has the DJI Fly app been updated yet? Mine is still crashing. Thanks

Hi there, may I ask if your current app is the latest version? You can download it through this link to see if it works. https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly
4-12 01:55
Use props
Lurtek
New
Costa Rica

Hi, I have the same issue with a Xiaomi 11T, installed de DJI Fly App 1.9.1 and it crashes, can´t activate the new AVATA 2.

Does the MI 11T will be compatible?
4-12 08:36
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Lurtek Posted at 4-12 08:36
Hi, I have the same issue with a Xiaomi 11T, installed de DJI Fly App 1.9.1 and it crashes, can´t activate the new AVATA 2.

Does the MI 11T will be compatible?

Hi there, the latest version of DJI Fly is V 1.13.0, can you install the latest version to see if it works? https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly
4-12 23:09
Use props
N347DT
lvl.1

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 4-12 01:55
Hi there, may I ask if your current app is the latest version? You can download it through this link to see if it works. https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly

That worked. Thank You.
4-17 10:23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

N347DT Posted at 4-17 10:23
That worked. Thank You.

You're welcome. Should you have any further inquiries, please feel free to contact us.
4-17 17:42
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules