Screen has a color split down the middle. Low Light Glitch?
1054 10 2023-10-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Loopine
lvl.1

Canada

Video shows all, Just some really glitchy colors that only appear sometimes and I'm not sure how to repeat it. Was recorded in H.265 4k 24fps DLOG-M and to Internal Storage. First flight ever with it. I did color grade it with Phantom Luts but the coloration appears in the ungraded footage as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nhWbZQj3IQ

Kinda stumped, haven't seen anyone have similar issues
2023-10-19
Use props
Loopine
lvl.1

Canada

Seems to happen when the exposure changes rapidly, just not sure if it's only my unit having this issue. Edit: Scratch that, I have found more examples of it losing it's mind during more or less constant exposure.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3xyGKFlsCU
2023-10-19
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Loopine. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience. Let me forward your concern to our relevant team for further checking. We'll let you know once we receive an update.
2023-10-22
Use props
Geo_Drone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2676129 ft
  • >>>
Romania

I think you have a malfunctioning unit.
I do not have this on Air 3.
2023-10-23
Use props
Loopine
lvl.1

Canada

There was no indication of anything wrong on the controller screen when flying/recording. Gonna test it out some more and try different cables to see if the files got corrupted somehow on transfer.
2023-10-23
Use props
Alex.Z
lvl.1

Germany

Did you find a fix? I actually have this issue on both, my Air 3 AND my Osmo Action 4 when I use D-Log
2023-10-25
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Loopine. Thank you for patiently waiting. Here's an update from our relevant team. Please reset the camera parameters and refresh the firmware version using the DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series). If the issue persists, please let us know. Thank you.
2023-10-25
Use props
Geo_Drone
Second Officer
  • >>>
Romania

Guys,
Are you editing in DAVINCI free version ?????
Because DLOG is not supported in Free and gives this tonal split....
2023-10-31
Use props
Loopine
lvl.1

Canada

Edited using DaVinci resolve. I have to test recording to micro sd as that is in the mail but right now I'm thinking that my USB cable may have corrupted the footage.
2023-10-31
Use props
Geo_Drone
Second Officer
  • >>>
Romania

Loopine Posted at 10-31 05:43
Edited using DaVinci resolve. I have to test recording to micro sd as that is in the mail but right now I'm thinking that my USB cable may have corrupted the footage.

If you do not have STUDIO version, is Davinci...does not support HEVC (H265) DLOG in free version.
2023-11-2
Use props
djiuser_IeyykyuwXwZI
lvl.1

Poland

I have same issue in Davinci Resolve. Free version DR uses works witch HEVC codec (codec downloaded from MS Store) . Split apears only in DR other editing programs works fine. what's more interesting, the same codec in Windows gives a good image.
1-7 04:31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules