Compatibility between RS 3 and Canon EOS R + 24-70 ART SIGMA
747 6 2023-10-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
romaindrd
lvl.1

France

Hi everyone, wanting to buy a gimball but i'm questionning if the RS3 can support my setup.

I have a CANON EOS R + SIGMA ART 24-70 F/2.8.
I want to have full control of the gimball but I don't want to buy a product not knowing if it'll work.

Thanks in advance!!!

2023-10-19
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. We check that the DJI RS3 is compatible with Canon EOS R. For detailed information, you can check this link:
https://www.dji.com/support/compatibility/rs-3/eosr
May we know are you concerned about the payload or anything else?
2023-10-20
Use props
romaindrd
lvl.1

France

Thank you !
I was asking if anyone had ever tried this setup, and if they were no problem to it
The EOS R is 660 g and the 24-70 835 g so no worries about it, I wanted to know if, using a lens this heavy, I would'nt be blocked by the body of the RS3 (having to push it further because the lens is heavy ?)
2023-10-20
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

romaindrd Posted at 10-20 06:08
Thank you !
I was asking if anyone had ever tried this setup, and if they were no problem to it
The EOS R is 660 g and the 24-70 835 g so no worries about it, I wanted to know if, using a lens this heavy, I would'nt be blocked by the body of the RS3 (having to push it further because the lens is heavy ?)

Hi, romaindrd. Thank you for the reply. Let us confirm this with our relevant team.
2023-10-20
Use props
romaindrd
lvl.1

France

Thank you!
2023-10-20
Use props
romaindrd
lvl.1

France

DJI Gamora Posted at 10-20 07:36
Hi, romaindrd. Thank you for the reply. Let us confirm this with our relevant team.

Hi ! Wanted to know if you had time to check if my setup could work on a RS 3 !
2023-10-27
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

romaindrd Posted at 10-27 00:31
Hi ! Wanted to know if you had time to check if my setup could work on a RS 3 !

Hi, there. Sorry for the late notice on this matter. Although the camera is fully compatible with the RS 3, I'm afraid that we won't be able to determine the full experience with your setup. If you wish to check your setup with our DJI RS3,  we encourage you to visit your local dealers via this link. Thank you for your understanding.
2023-12-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules