Spinning with gimbal wheel
464 1 2023-10-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_elmIyQiglT87
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6091768 ft
Romania

I have a brand new dji mini se. And i noticed that by spinning the gimbal wheel makes the drone turn around. If i move the gimbal up, the drone rotates right, and if i turn gimbal down, the drone rotates right, without me touching the control sticks. I noticed this on my other drones too. It is annoying because i can move the gimbal while im going straight. Even if the gimbal is at pitch limit, the drone still continues to spin even if the gimbal is not moving anymore. I have video proof that im not touching the control sticks. I checked the flight logs, but it shows that i put just very little pressure on the yaw axis, wich is not true. I want someone to check my flight logs and see what is going on. I have to mention that this drone is brand new and i have no crashes or hard landings. Has anyone else experienced this?

Im trying to upload the flight log on phantomhelp but i get this error:
Server error
403 - Forbidden: Access is denied.You do not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials that you supplied.

NVM now it works, there is the flight log, the issue is at 6:05s: https://www.phantomhelp.com/logviewer/5FEAFIFGD11KD807ZXOZ
2023-10-21
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, sorry for the issue you encountered. Please try to connect the controller to the DJI Fly app and do a controller stick calibration. If there is abnormal input of the stick while spinning the gimbakl wheel, we may consider the controller issue. You may try to refresh the firmware for the controller with the DJI Assistant 2 and do a controller stick calibration again. If the issue persists, you may need to send the controller back for further service.
Please click https://www.dji.com/service/repair to start an online repair case.
2023-10-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules