Am I missing the anti-drop pins?
3120 9 2014-9-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Robert.zangmeis
New

United States

I just noticed that I have only two of the clear plastic anti-drop pins in the four vibration absorbers in my Vision 2+.  I don't know if it has always been this way or if I have managed to lose two of them.  Would you users please check your Vision 2+ and let me know if you have anti-drop pins in all four of the vibration absorbers.
2014-9-22
Use props
simonfeaugas
lvl.4
Flight distance : 93146 ft
Dominican Republic

Mine has the same thing so i figure that its the way it comes.
2014-9-22
Use props
Robert.zangmeis
New

United States

Thanks much for the reply.
2014-9-22
Use props
hd_ultra
lvl.3

United States

Yes the only come with 2, it keeps the camera from falling off.
2014-9-22
Use props
Tony
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2856060 ft
  • >>>
United States

And you should have 2 spares in the "spare parts" zip lock bag. The only way to get them off is to snip them, thereby destroying them. So keep the spare ones handy, or plan to use zip ties or any other method, to keep the gimbal from falling free of the mount. If you notice, without the anti-drop pins it is only those very lightweight anti-vibration cushions holding the gimble on. Not safe at all! haha
2014-9-22
Use props
b.w.j
Second Officer

Denmark

You can use strips instead Strips, ultra lightweight and strong
2014-9-24
Use props
clepstein
New
United States

b.w.j@joergense Posted at 2014-9-24 23:06
You can use strips instead Strips, ultra lightweight and strong

Is there a reason why they only put 2 anti-drop pins in?  Would 4 be better..perhaps more secure? I welcome are response.  Thanks
2014-12-24
Use props
umpa
lvl.4

United Kingdom

I did not get any in my package.  So I assumed they only come with the Vision+ and not the Vision ?
2014-12-24
Use props
csiami
lvl.2
Flight distance : 23711 ft
United States

clepstein@gmail Posted at 2014-12-24 20:44
Is there a reason why they only put 2 anti-drop pins in?  Would 4 be better..perhaps more secure?  ...

After one of my flights I noticed it seemed I had lost two of the anti-drop pins.  I found the spares, placed them in the two empty holes and secured them.  I've been flying with all four ever since.  I guess the extra two don't hurt anything anyways lol!
2014-12-24
Use props
bymac77
lvl.2
Portugal

been there, wondered the same, and came to the same conclusion: it only needs 2
2014-12-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules