1042 7 2023-10-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MBAG85
lvl.2
Flight distance : 282195 ft

United Kingdom

Hi All,

I've been flying with teh 03 unit without any issues up until yesterday. All of a sudden the transmission froze and i lost signal and disarmed the drone at about 3ft. I plugged the lipo back in and all i get is a black screen, no image, 0mbps. The OSD, recording and linking to Goggles is fine, just no image...

I've tried a new camera, new coaxial and still the same issue.

It's only 3 weeks old

Any advice?
2023-10-22
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the incident that happened to your unit. I'm afraid that you may consider sending the unit in for a proper diagnosis. You may contact our support team to start up a ticket at https://www.dji.com/support . Also, the warranty can be applied depending on the outcome of the damage assessment including the warranty period of your unit. Thank you for your kind and understanding.
2023-10-22
Use props
MBAG85
lvl.2

United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 10-22 16:11
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the incident that happened to your unit. I'm afraid that you may consider sending the unit in for a proper diagnosis. You may contact our support team to start up a ticket at https://www.dji.com/support . Also, the warranty can be applied depending on the outcome of the damage assessment including the warranty period of your unit. Thank you for your kind and understanding.

I've raised CAS-14623650-R7W8L2, awaiting the UPS collection details.
2023-10-23
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

MBAG85 Posted at 10-23 04:59
I've raised CAS-14623650-R7W8L2, awaiting the UPS collection details.

Thank you for keeping us posted. Kindly please wait for further instructions on how to send the unit to us. For the updates of your case, we will keep you posted via email. If you have other concerns, feel free to contact us. Thank you.
2023-10-25
Use props
MBAG85
lvl.2

United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 10-25 03:48
Thank you for keeping us posted. Kindly please wait for further instructions on how to send the unit to us. For the updates of your case, we will keep you posted via email. If you have other concerns, feel free to contact us. Thank you.

I have received notification that a quotation has been sent for cosmetic damage, however I have not received one and I do not expect to be billed for this to be repaired. I'll hold my hands up if I believe I was the cause but I wasn't, I was cruising along and it just lost all transmission so i had to disarm. This unit is less than 3 weeks old!
2023-10-26
Use props
MBAG85
lvl.2

United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 10-25 03:48
Thank you for keeping us posted. Kindly please wait for further instructions on how to send the unit to us. For the updates of your case, we will keep you posted via email. If you have other concerns, feel free to contact us. Thank you.

Okay so i just received the quotation... are you guys planning an early xmas party with the amount of money you are ripping customers off with? 211.65 Euro to repair? It's cheaper to buy a complete brand new unit with the camera etc than pay you 211.65 EURO for a standalone unit. Seriously, this needs re-visiting and reconsidered for warranty repair after your own product FAILED!

Anyone reading this, please do share your experiences with DJI, this is the 4th warranty case in the last 6 weeks, are DJI really this ...?
2023-10-26
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

MBAG85 Posted at 10-26 07:31
I have received notification that a quotation has been sent for cosmetic damage, however I have not received one and I do not expect to be billed for this to be repaired. I'll hold my hands up if I believe I was the cause but I wasn't, I was cruising along and it just lost all transmission so i had to disarm. This unit is less than 3 weeks old!

Hi there. Sorry for the late response. Upon checking your case using the case number provided, it seems that the repair process is already done and the unit is already on its way to you. Should you have further inquiries, feel free to contact us. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-10-30
Use props
djiuser_xZgFyHvqoIFb
New

Brazil

MBAG85 Posted at 2023-10-26 07:39
Okay so i just received the quotation... are you guys planning an early xmas party with the amount of money you are ripping customers off with? 211.65 Euro to repair? It's cheaper to buy a complete brand new unit with the camera etc than pay you 211.65 EURO for a standalone unit. Seriously, this needs re-visiting and reconsidered for warranty repair after your own product FAILED!

Anyone reading this, please do share your experiences with DJI, this is the 4th warranty case in the last 6 weeks, are DJI really this ...?

I had a horrible experience with them, I bought a DJI o3 air unit that came with problem on calibration and the assistant gives error message when they go calibrate. I bought it from AliExpress (from DJI select store, a store with more than 100.000 followers and more than 95% approval) and, because of that, they could not help. But they offered to fix it for just 300 dollars. Detail: the camera came that way, I've never crashed!

That's the price for a new one!!!!

Unfortunately they tell a lot of good things off their products just to make you pay for them and after you start using you see a LOOOT of bugs...

That is sad, because, if they can't do a really good and functional product, they should at least don't promise that! Unfortunately I lost 250 dollars yet with this camera, but not going to loose more.
3-7 13:31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules