DJI Fly app from DJI.com wont work
489 4 2023-10-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sec0pz
lvl.1

United States

Never had so much problems with a product right outta the box, in all my life. The company cant put a functioning app on the Play store. They say "get it from our site". so you download it from site, but there is no auto-install, you get the privilage of MANUALLY INSTALLING the downloaded app. Once you MANUALLY INSTALL the app, the ads continue and DJI tries to extort $40 for a subscription to allow me to use "all of my features. What a load of sh1t.
And still my $600 worth of useless chinese crap (controller and Mini3) sit on the table, fully charged and fully not functioning.

I'm done. I will return the hardware and DJI  can go on without me.

Thanks for the pain and suffering, oh and costs...lets not forget this useless hardware costs money.

=sec0pz
2023-10-22
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. We are very sorry to hear about your unpleasant experience. After further confirmation with our concerned team, there are some imitated DJI Apps on Playstore made by illegal individuals for fraud which may cause risk to the property security of our users. In order to protect the rights and interests of our users, we have complained about this problem to the Play Store. As the brand owner, we will actively protect the rights and interests of our users. As a victim of such a case, we will also actively protect DJI's intellectual property rights. At the same time, we recommend that you download the App from DJI's official channels to ensure that you can get a safe and reliable version. And here is the link to our official download center:https://www.dji.com/global/downloads . If you find such similar imitated apps, please do not click to download, and contact us for assistance in time, we will try our best to protect your rights, thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-10-22
Use props
sec0pz
lvl.1

United States

Did you not read my post? I see you use the EXACT same wording (copy and paste) on other complaints. You didnt address the $40 extortion you demand from the direct from DJI downloaded app. But I wont darken your door again after I send this pile of crap back to you. Oh and good luck with your rights on play store.
2023-10-22
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

sec0pz Posted at 10-22 16:09
Did you not read my post? I see you use the EXACT same wording (copy and paste) on other complaints. You didnt address the $40 extortion you demand from the direct from DJI downloaded app. But I wont darken your door again after I send this pile of crap back to you. Oh and good luck with your rights on play store.

Hi, sec0pz. We're sorry for the inconvenience. Please note that our official DJI Apps will not request any subscription payments. Users will be able to use the app with all its features for free. What you might have was the one from the Play Store. Below are the sample screenshots from the App which was not from DJI:

The official app Image transmission should look like this:

Please make sure to download the app from the link provided above.  If you need assistance downloading the app from our website, please let us know.
2023-10-23
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Sounds like you have installed an imitation app,  there are no fees in the official one from the DJI download centre,   in the box there was instructions how to install the official app.  Or you can go here - https://www.dji.com/uk/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly
2023-10-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules