Custom Stick Mode - can't set correct Yaw direction
605 2 2023-10-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
agif
New

Switzerland

Dear Users and Moderators
I need your help to correctly match the Yaw direction to my stick.

As a licensed pilot my natural command automatisms request to cutomize my Stick Mode.
For exemple, my natural reaction is to Pull Up (i.e. pull the stick) to get altitude and in Mode 2, I was close to crash my new drone two times due to swapped stick directions compared to the real life.

As you can see in the attached screenshot, I did assign the sticks of my Smart Controller to my needs except that the Yaw directions are unexpectedly wrong (swapped).

So it will be a fantastic support, if one of you can tell me how to really configure the “Yaw Left” on the left side and “Yaw Right” on the right side.

I tried most icons combinations, and never succeed.

Thanks in advance

Fly safe
Mavic2Pro Custom Stick Mode.png
2023-10-23
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Can you please try to uninstall the DJI Go 4 app on your DJI Smart controller and install the APK on our website then check if the issue persists? Please record a screen recording during the stick configuration and upload it via Google Drive so we can check it further. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-10-23
Use props
agif
New

Switzerland

Hi
Thanks for your input.
Could you please give me the APK dowload' link as I'm unable to find it on DJI web site?
2023-10-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules