Diff between the pro & the V2.0
743 12 2023-10-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
trooper1
lvl.3
Flight distance : 26611 ft
United States

I'd like to know if there's any diff, between the phantom 4 pro & the V2.0, besides the V2.0 is set up to fly with VR goggles. Specifically, will the V2.0 still allow nadir mapping, geotagging pics every few seconds with the onboard gps and can it be controlled with 3rd parting mapping apps, installed on an ipad, such as drone deploy?
2023-10-23
Use props
Shawgod
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5173104 ft
United States

V2.0 is also gettin RID I believe too at the end of the year if not sooner
2023-10-23
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, trooper1. Thank you for reaching out. Here are the differences between the Phantom 4 Pro and Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 models:
1. The Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 is equipped with a new OcuSync transmission system and can be connected to the DJI Goggles wirelessly.
2. The remote controller of Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 is not compatible with the Phantom 4 Pro, which uses Lightbridge transmission.
3. The Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 also features an upgraded propulsion system with FOC sinusoidal driver ESCs and 9455S quick-release propellers that reduce noise and make the drone more aerodynamic.

For the features you have mentioned, we will confirm it with our relevant team and will get back to you once we receive an update. Thank you.
2023-10-23
Use props
trooper1
lvl.3
United States

Thank you for the thorough answer. I'm responsible for drone purchases for a government agency and need to advise managers. I really appreciate you determining if the V2.0 can function as a mapping platform, with 3rd party apps on an ipad.
2023-10-23
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

trooper1 Posted at 10-23 10:56
Thank you for the thorough answer. I'm responsible for drone purchases for a government agency and need to advise managers. I really appreciate you determining if the V2.0 can function as a mapping platform, with 3rd party apps on an ipad.

Hello, there. To meet higher positioning accuracy and altitude accuracy requirements for mapping, DJI has released the Phantom 4 RTK and Matrice RTK, which are more suitable for the surveying and mapping industry. The altitude precision of Consumer products is limited. We are unable to offer technical services for the third-party app here. Thank you for your understanding.
2023-10-24
Use props
trooper1
lvl.3
United States

Is DJI still offering the phantom 4 pro for sale, new?  If so, please give me the link to the DJI product page.
2023-10-24
Use props
Dog Man
lvl.4
Flight distance : 34380 ft
United States

V1 or V2, I have both new never activated if you need.
2023-11-17
Use props
Dog Man
lvl.4
Flight distance : 34380 ft
United States

With REFRESH if needed.
2023-11-17
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

trooper1 Posted at 10-24 09:09
Is DJI still offering the phantom 4 pro for sale, new?  If so, please give me the link to the DJI product page.

Hello there. The DJI Phantom 4 Pro V2 is currently out of stock https://store.dji.com/product/ph ... w_bar&vid=43151 but you can select the "Notify Me" button to get notified once the stock is available. Have a great day ahead.
2023-11-19
Use props
trooper1
lvl.3
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 11-19 01:33
Hello there. The DJI Phantom 4 Pro V2 is currently out of stock https://store.dji.com/product/phantom-4-pro-v2?site=brandsite&from=buy_now_bar&vid=43151 but you can select the "Notify Me" button to get notified once the stock is available. Have a great day ahead.

My previous research indicated that a phantom pro V1 or V2 will not accept an ipad or be able to follow a 3rd party mission planning app, such as drone deploy, please confirm this. I already know DJI's policy of not supporting 3rd party apps.  My agency wants to purchase a phantom pro that can work with drone deploy; does DJI still offer the phantom pro model that will operate with drone deploy?
2023-11-21
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

trooper1 Posted at 11-21 07:10
My previous research indicated that a phantom pro V1 or V2 will not accept an ipad or be able to follow a 3rd party mission planning app, such as drone deploy, please confirm this. I already know DJI's policy of not supporting 3rd party apps.  My agency wants to purchase a phantom pro that can work with drone deploy; does DJI still offer the phantom pro model that will operate with drone deploy?

Hi, trooper. Both the Phantom 4 Pro V1 and V2 support mobile SDK that will let you use 3rd-party apps like DroneDeploy. Please kindly check this link for reference: https://developer.dji.com/. Have a great day.
2023-11-21
Use props
trooper1
lvl.3
United States

My gov agency does not want to have to write code or use mobile SDK and we want to use an ipad, not an intergral monitor. Would you, please, just answer my question: does DJI offer a new phantom model that will work with an ipad? If not, would you please tell me about a dji model, closest to a phantom, that will allow use of an IPAD?
2023-11-22
Use props
Shawgod
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5173104 ft
United States

trooper1 Posted at 11-21 07:10

I use a iPad mini 5 with my Phantom 4 Pro just fine.  As long as the iPad has a lightning port it should work.
2023-11-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules