Mini 3 - Unable to take off
1967 4 2023-10-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
WFM
New

United States

I just received a brand new DJI Mini 3.
I charged both the controller and the aircrat fully before powering either on.

DJI Fly reads the aircraft battery at 0%, status is "Unable to take off", and it gives the error "Invalid key for componet" when trying to use the take-off function.

Manually attempting to take-off does nothing. The blades don't spin.

I plugged the aircraft back in and it charged for a couple minutes before showing as full again. Still same issues.

I am receiving video, I am am able to move tilt the camera up and down.

Any asuggestions? Currently I'm letting this thing sit here running until the battery dies then will try recharging.

Thanks!
2023-10-23
Use props
WFM
New

United States

Well, I decided to search these forums for the error message "Invalid key for component" and it looks like I was using the wrong app. Apparently the DJI Fly app on the Google Play Store is not an official DJI app. Seems really strange that DJI doesn't have an app on the Play Store but downloading the correct app from their website works. Much better app too, thankfully.
2023-10-23
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. May we confirm if your issue has been resolved? Please let us know if you have any questions.
Because the compatibility strategy between the DJI App and Google Play Store is changing, you currently cannot finish downloading and updating using Google Play. Thank you for your understanding.
Do not be concerned. To ensure your usage, we have launched a DJI official download channel. You can visit the DJI official website to download and install the latest app and obtain complete updates on the app.

DJI official download link: www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp.
2023-10-23
Use props
stefanodesign
New

Italy

DJI Wanda Posted at 2023-10-23 20:24
Hello, there. May we confirm if your issue has been resolved? Please let us know if you have any questions.
Because the compatibility strategy between the DJI App and Google Play Store is changing, you currently cannot finish downloading and updating using Google Play. Thank you for your understanding.
Do not be concerned. To ensure your usage, we have launched a DJI official download channel. You can visit the DJI official website to download and install the latest app and obtain complete updates on the app.

Hi, for me is the same, just arrived a mini 3.. The batteries are full, but the controller say aircraft 0 percent,
So i've installed Diji Fly .. i think is the original, your link above doesn't work.
I've tryed to dowload the APK also, but the cell phone (Galaxy S22 Ultra) says " errore durante analisi del pacchetto"
Please help :-)
4-10 01:41
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

stefanodesign Posted at 4-10 01:41
Hi, for me is the same, just arrived a mini 3.. The batteries are full, but the controller say aircraft 0 percent,
So i've installed Diji Fly .. i think is the original, your link above doesn't work.
I've tryed to dowload the APK also, but the cell phone (Galaxy S22 Ultra) says " errore durante analisi del pacchetto"

Hi there, you can download the app through this link. https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly As for the battery issue, could you please provide us with a screenshot to check?
4-10 02:25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules