DJI Mic Receiver Dying Inside Case
470 5 2023-10-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mitchellglass2
New

Thailand

My mic seemed to work fine for the first couple months. But now I fully charged the case with the mics and receiver inside. And then when I go to use it a few days later, the receiver is dead, the charging case is completely discharged, but both the mics are still completely charged (but turned off). This has now happened 2 times in a row. Is there any way to fix this? It's very frustrating to be ready to record only to realize the receiver is dead. Thank you!
2023-10-23
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Do you mean the RX can not charged inside the charging case but two TXs still can?
2023-10-23
Use props
mitchellglass2
New

Thailand

DJI Wanda Posted at 10-23 20:16
Hello, there. Do you mean the RX can not charged inside the charging case but two TXs still can?

Thanks for the quick response! The RX charges while it is in the charging case (when the charging case is plugged into an outlet). But when it's not plugged into an outlet, it seems like the RX battery is draining its battery (inside the case) as well as the battery of the charging case itself.

For example, I will fully charge everything, then record a video using the rx and tx for ~30 minutes. Then I will put everything back in the case and set it on my desk. Then a few days later when I go to use it again, the RX and case are both completely discharged (but the TXs are still charged).
2023-10-23
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

mitchellglass2 Posted at 10-23 21:19
Thanks for the quick response! The RX charges while it is in the charging case (when the charging case is plugged into an outlet). But when it's not plugged into an outlet, it seems like the RX battery is draining its battery (inside the case) as well as the battery of the charging case itself.

For example, I will fully charge everything, then record a video using the rx and tx for ~30 minutes. Then I will put everything back in the case and set it on my desk. Then a few days later when I go to use it again, the RX and case are both completely discharged (but the TXs are still charged).

Thank you for your reply. About your question, we will confirm with our engineers. Could you please tell us the firmware version as well?
2023-10-24
Use props
mitchellglass2
New

Thailand

DJI Wanda Posted at 10-24 02:56
Thank you for your reply. About your question, we will confirm with our engineers. Could you please tell us the firmware version as well?

Hello! I just realized there was a new firmware version available, so I installed it and I will see if it helps the problem, if not, I'll let you know!
2023-10-25
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

mitchellglass2 Posted at 10-25 02:25
Hello! I just realized there was a new firmware version available, so I installed it and I will see if it helps the problem, if not, I'll let you know!

Thank you for your reply. Please keep us updated on your case.
2023-10-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules