GeoZone improvement suggestion
265 6 2023-10-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Obbay
lvl.1
United States

The turnaround time on approvals has greatly improved over the last few years and the process seems smoother.
One thing i would ask- when applying for geozone unlock, i would like to get it for more than one drone. Different drones bring different strengths to the table, so often i would like to be able to bring  my M3E, M2P and Mini 3 to try them all for a given mission. This helps me understand the use limitations on each. As it is now, i have to fill out an application for each one which is inconvenient seeing how the whole process is an unneccessary extra step AFTER receiving FAA Authorization to fly. Thank you
2023-10-24
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. For your questions, you can follow the steps below:
Find the Device Management page and edit the Aircraft Model to the same but do not change the SN.

Then you can choose ALL in the unlocking request process.
2023-10-24
Use props
Obbay
lvl.1
United States

Im using an iPad (at Work) can this be done on a mobile device or do you need a desktop?
2023-10-24
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Obbay Posted at 10-24 06:33
Im using an iPad (at Work) can this be done on a mobile device or do you need a desktop?

Hi there, you may need to access it via the browser on a computer, this page is not available on mobile devices.
2023-10-24
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Obbay Posted at 10-24 06:33
Im using an iPad (at Work) can this be done on a mobile device or do you need a desktop?

On a mobile device you can usually select request desktop site,  thats how I use this forum on my mobile as the mobile version Is terrible.
2023-10-25
Use props
Obbay
lvl.1
United States

DAFlys Posted at 10-25 06:30
On a mobile device you can usually select request desktop site,  thats how I use this forum on my mobile as the mobile version Is terrible.

I dont see where theres an option to “request desktop site” or anything like that. Im not the brightest bulb on the tree so could you point me in the right direction? Thanks!
2023-10-27
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Obbay Posted at 10-27 02:56
I dont see where theres an option to “request desktop site” or anything like that. Im not the brightest bulb on the tree so could you point me in the right direction? Thanks!

In the URL bar tap the aA symbol and a menu will appear with that option in it.

2023-10-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules