595 7 2023-10-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JustName
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1420705 ft
  • >>>
Germany

There is probably no other camera, or tech toy, that I've been looking forward to lately like the Pocket 3. Can't wait for today's release!  :-)

2023-10-25
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

No doubt there are many waiting to see the official release.  The leaked videos are quite impressive.  
2023-10-25
Use props
fansfe82067d
First Officer
  • >>>
Australia

No matter how good it is, and how much I want it, I've just done my accounts and... I can't afford it.   But I will enjoy reading about it, and I hope purchasers from this forum will be delighted with it!
2023-10-25
Use props
Interpol
lvl.3
Flight distance : 37201 ft
  • >>>
United States

It's out.  Looks like all the leaks/rumors were true.  Just ordered one and will have it in 2 days.
2023-10-25
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Seems all the rumours were true and with a big price jump.
2023-10-25
Use props
JustName
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1420705 ft
  • >>>
Germany

My order (Combo) is also allready in process and will be delivered at friday :-)
2023-10-25
Use props
fansfe82067d
First Officer
  • >>>
Australia

I've seen a couple of the major reviews and there's something about the images that gives me slight pause.  Slightly soft?  Not crisp?  Now that's based on YouTube on a 1080p monitor so maybe that's no way to judge it.  But even if I could afford it, I think I might hold back a week or two to see how the end-users like it.  Don't get me wrong, I think it's fantastic in terms of features and detailed thought that's been applied to it (for 3 years!) - but I'm just not totally sure of the quality of the image.  Maybe I've seen too much stuff shot with high-end cameras and lenses.  And although it's not cheap, it's certainly inexpensive compared to "real" cameras.
2023-10-25
Use props
fansfe82067d
First Officer
  • >>>
Australia

As I've kept saying in YouTube comments in recent weeks, the big handle is just a battery and the small handle is just a tripod adapter.
2023-10-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules