26945 106 2023-10-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Firmware update please to add the ability to mute the internal microphones,     and zoom in time lapse mode.
2023-11-1
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 11-1 03:54
Firmware update please to add the ability to mute the internal microphones,     and zoom in time lapse mode.

+1 for adding Zoom feature.
2023-11-1
Use props
blocker87
lvl.4

Netherlands

Hello
How can i add two micro phones at same time?
2023-11-1
Use props
djiuser_awo0OnAViOCw
New

United States

OldScout Posted at 10-25 06:08
Does Pocket 2 Creator Combo work with Pocket 3?

No. The accessories included with version 2, will not work with 3.
2023-11-3
Use props
djiuser_awo0OnAViOCw
New

United States

Can the combo accessories be purchased separately?
2023-11-3
Use props
nightlight
lvl.2
Slovakia

I have noticed people write their feature wishes for firmware update here. I wrote about my wishes in a separate thread:
DJI Osmo Pocket 3 Feature Requests / Wishes
2023-11-3
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

DAFlys Posted at 11-1 03:54

Hi, DAFlys. We'd like you to know that we appreciate your valuable suggestions. We will forward your concern to our related department. All significant suggestions will be implemented after the evaluation of our relevant team. For the latest updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at ( www.dji.com ). Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-11-4
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

blocker87 Posted at 11-1 13:58
Hello
How can i add two micro phones at same time?

Hi, blocker87. Thank you for reaching out. Do you have the creator combo? If so, the option to purchase the transmitter as a standalone item is currently out of stock. It will be available on DJI Store at a later date. Please check back for updates.
2023-11-4
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_awo0OnAViOCw Posted at 11-3 18:40
Can the combo accessories be purchased separately?

Hi, djiuser_awo0OnAViOCw. Thank you for reaching out. The accessories from the Creator Combo, especially the DJI Mic 2 Transmitter cannot be purchased separately. The DJI Mic 2 Transmitter is an exclusive wireless microphone accessory for Osmo Pocket 3 only as of this writing.
2023-11-4
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

nightlight Posted at 11-3 20:51
I have noticed people write their feature wishes for firmware update here. I wrote about my wishes in a separate thread:
DJI Osmo Pocket 3 Feature Requests / Wishes

Hi, nightlight. Thank you for the link. Your wishlist has been forwarded to our relevant team for evaluation. Thank you for your continued support.
2023-11-4
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

fans5e0e4445 Posted at 11-1 02:16
Firmware update please to add slow mo in portrait orientation!!!

Hi, fans5e0e4445. I will take it as a suggestion of yours and will forward it to our designated team for attention. All significant suggestions will be implemented after the evaluation of our relevant team. For the latest updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at ( www.dji.com ). Thank you.
2023-11-4
Use props
daveypoo
lvl.2
Flight distance : 328176 ft
  • >>>
United States

Soooo many jerky studders with this current gimbal firmware.
At first I thought they were dropped frames, nope.....It happens when holding the gimbal steady with NO movement.
Also, when holding steady, the gimbal has constant movement.
We need a firmware as the video is impacted especially when panning no matter how slow
you do it.  Lets gat a firmware update asap as I also see it in the many reviews online too!
Thanks!
2023-11-5
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Gamora Posted at 11-4 05:40
Hi, DAFlys. We'd like you to know that we appreciate your valuable suggestions. We will forward your concern to our related department. All significant suggestions will be implemented after the evaluation of our relevant team. For the latest updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at ( www.dji.com ). Thank you for your understanding and support.

thanks DJI Gamora.   
2023-11-5
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

daveypoo Posted at 11-5 07:06
Soooo many jerky studders with this current gimbal firmware.
At first I thought they were dropped frames, nope.....It happens when holding the gimbal steady with NO movement.
Also, when holding steady, the gimbal has constant movement.

Hi there. Please check our reply regarding this on your other post: (https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 341&pid=3171079). Thank you.
2023-11-6
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

DAFlys Posted at 11-5 08:08
thanks DJI Gamora.

You're most welcome, DAFlys! Have a nice day.
2023-11-6
Use props
fans4cda98d7
New
Flight distance : 293225 ft
  • >>>
France

I've just tried the Motiolapse mode but I can't focus. If I move my hand closer it remains blurred. In hyperlapse it focuses. Have you tried it and does it work for you?
Thanks
Osmo Pocket 3

Je viens s’essayer le mode Motiolapse mais je n’ai pas la mise au point qui se fait. Si j’approche ma main elle reste floue. En hyperlapse la mise au point  s’effectue. Avez-vous essayés et est-ce que ça fonctionne pour vous?
Merci
2023-11-7
Use props
fans880897c8
lvl.1
Flight distance : 63589 ft
Australia

Will there be a long exposure firmware update to make the most on the new sensor? It’s would be a great camera for Astro timelapses and Aurora photography if the camera can get 15-30 second shutter settings - please consider this for the next firmware release
2023-11-7
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

fans880897c8 Posted at 11-7 22:14
Will there be a long exposure firmware update to make the most on the new sensor? It’s would be a great camera for Astro timelapses and Aurora photography if the camera can get 15-30 second shutter settings - please consider this for the next firmware release

Thank you for your recommendations. Please rest assured that we will register the information and provide feedback to the related departments for evaluation.  We will optimize and improve the product based on user comments. Thank you for your support and understanding.
2023-11-7
Use props
djiuser_nG2WuWOC9mlL
New
Poland

Camera is great we all just wait for  possibility using app in webcam mode we need it you will see how creative people will be using.. And how many  you will sell cameras with this update we waiting!!!!
2023-11-8
Use props
djiuser_ELK1qXI10GN9
New

United Kingdom

Woah so cool
2023-11-9
Use props
djiuser_fpYYNwUW61fg
New

Vietnam

hi, in osmo pocket 3. when turning the camera to front mode and back.  The camera makes a mirror video.  I thought this could be removed using the selfie flip function, but turning it on and off does not affect this.  maybe someone knows how to deal with this?
2023-11-22
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_fpYYNwUW61fg Posted at 11-22 04:57
hi, in osmo pocket 3. when turning the camera to front mode and back.  The camera makes a mirror video.  I thought this could be removed using the selfie flip function, but turning it on and off does not affect this.  maybe someone knows how to deal with this?

Hello, there. We're sorry for the inconvenience that it may have caused you. The real-time camera view will be mirrored when the camera is switched to selfie mode (screen orientation), regardless of whether this function is enabled. This makes it convenient for users to compose images Furthermore, would you be able to send a short video showing your situation for checking? I look forward to hearing from you.
2023-11-24
Use props
djiuser_DOrNRD0kjkJt
New

South Africa

Good day
I’d like to know what Wireless Mics can connect to the Pocket 3 since I didn’t purchase the creator combo and would like to use a wireless mic now
2023-12-7
Use props
djiuser_2EMFNTiIVsUX
lvl.2
  • >>>
Poland

this is what we need in pocket 3 from action 4

min/max shutter speed.
i scare to use automatic in low light, bcs camera can jump to 1/30 or 1/25 shutter speed
1000005486.jpg
2023-12-14
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_DOrNRD0kjkJt Posted at 12-7 08:12
Good day
I’d like to know what Wireless Mics can connect to the Pocket 3 since I didn’t purchase the creator combo and would like to use a wireless mic now

Hi there. I hope you're doing well today.  We suggest using the DJI Mic with your Pocket 3. Please reach back if you need further assistance. Have a great day.
2023-12-17
Use props
Jozzino Air 2S
lvl.2
Flight distance : 60843 ft
Italy

how can I do enable 32 bit float and low-cut recording without the receiver but having only purchased the transmitter to connect it to the iPhone?
3-29 04:13
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Jozzino Air 2S Posted at 3-29 04:13
how can I do enable 32 bit float and low-cut recording without the receiver but having only purchased the transmitter to connect it to the iPhone?

Hello. Do you have Osmo Action 4 or Osmo Pocket 3? If you have, you can set it as follows:
After connecting the DJI Mic 2 transmitter to Osmo Action 4 or Osmo Pocket 3, swipe down on the home screen, tap System Settings, Wireless Microphone, and 32-Bit Float Recording (enable/disable).
3-31 23:23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules