Manually step through waypoints?
268 4 2023-10-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
NYSubway18
lvl.1
United States

Is there a way to manually step through waypoints?  I need to capture like 22 360° images and cylindrical panos from very specific locations multiple times.  I literally just bought the MP3 to accomplish this as my MP2 wouldn't have made it (quality and battery life) but I can't see a way to step through the waypoints so I can access the 360 menu at each point to capture. I tried to set a delay at each waypoint and pause, but it won't let me access the pano menu while in the mission.  I could dump out completely at each waypoint, but I don't see an easy way to go to each waypoint.  Suggestions? Thanks!  
2023-10-25
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Just to clarify, are you trying to capture a 360° panorama during the waypoint mission? If yes, unfortunately, we don't have the option to do this feature but we will gather this as a suggestion and forward it to our team. For more information about Waypoints in the DJI Fly app, please refer to the link below. Thank you for your understanding.

https://repair.dji.com/help/cont ... ;paperDocType=paper
2023-10-25
Use props
NYSubway18
lvl.1
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 10-25 23:07
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Just to clarify, are you trying to capture a 360° panorama during the waypoint mission? If yes, unfortunately, we don't have the option to do this feature but we will gather this as a suggestion and forward it to our team. For more information about Waypoints in the DJI Fly app, please refer to the link below. Thank you for your understanding.

https://repair.dji.com/help/content?customId=en-us03400007343&spaceId=34&re=US&lang=en&documentType=artical&paperDocType=paper

I know I can't capture the 360 during the waypoint mission which is too bad.. but I can't even see an easy way to manually go to each individual waypoint and then manually capture it.  It would be great to be able to click on a waypoint and tell the drone to go to that spot. Even if I had to come in and out of the mission.
Am I missing a way to do that?  
2023-10-26
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
Flight distance : 18150351 ft
United States

It would be a pain to set up, but 22 separate missions. Set each to Hover on mission complete. Name them 1-22. Run 1, 360, then upload 2, run 2, 360 and repeat until you're done. A bit fiddly to set up, but pretty easy to run after that.
2023-10-26
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

NYSubway18 Posted at 10-26 06:37
I know I can't capture the 360 during the waypoint mission which is too bad.. but I can't even see an easy way to manually go to each individual waypoint and then manually capture it.  It would be great to be able to click on a waypoint and tell the drone to go to that spot. Even if I had to come in and out of the mission.
Am I missing a way to do that?

Thank you for your response. You may try the recommendation by our fellow captain, Mobilehomer above and check if this will achieve the task that you are trying to finalize. We will note this feedback of yours and forward it to our team as a suggestion. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-10-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules