No 60 FPS and no 8K on DJI Mimo
1440 6 2023-10-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PietroBaffone
New

Italy

Hi, i'm Pietro from Italy
I have an Osmo Mobile SE, with Xiaomi 12T Pro.
On the application DJI Mimo, i cannot use 4K 60 FPS (maximun 30) and the 8K doesn't exist.
Phone, osmo and firmware are already updated.
I make a lot of video 4k and 8K for my youtube channel, using the odsmo SE and the phone with his camera, so not using Mimo.
Any solutions?
Thanks
2023-10-25
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Thank you for your feedback. Due to the numerous Android system models available, the system version and development for third-party ports will have some inconsistencies. To ensure the stability of video shooting, the ability to shoot videos at a high frame rate has been granted to some mobile phones. For specific parameters, please refer to the Compatibility List on the DJI official website. Thank you for your understanding.

https://www.dji.com/global/support/osmo-mobile-compatibility
2023-10-25
Use props
Umut Tülüoğlu
New

Turkey

Does this app use Camera2API, if not so using it will be way more reliable. My phone Galaxy A52 has 4k30 option but in the app, even with the 1080p30 option the video looks like it's 10fps.
1-13 07:58
Use props
Max S
New

Germany

I basically have the inverse problem. Whenever I record a timelapse video with any gimbal motion (custom points or predefined) then I often get several 1000 fps. No video player can playback that video without stuttering.
It looks a bit like it is constantly recording with 30 or 60 FPS instead of 1 FPS und then just shrinks down the video length without removing any frames.
Don't know what to do.

The video quality is also very bad probably because of the many frames.

Using the DJI Osmo mobile se with an galaxy s22 ultra.
1-18 14:01
Use props
djiuser_fpsIdztdLKPl
New

United Kingdom

Any chance the honor magic v2 will be a supported device it would be much appreciated if it does but I understand if not
4-13 10:18
Use props
Namtran
New

Germany

I am using OnePlus 9 and I don't see 4K option as well.
Should I return the Osmo Mobile SE?
I am disappointed because we live in 2024, my phone can record 4K 60FPS but DJI can't!
4-20 10:25
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Namtran Posted at 4-20 10:25
I am using OnePlus 9 and I don't see 4K option as well.
Should I return the Osmo Mobile SE?
I am disappointed because we live in 2024, my phone can record 4K 60FPS but DJI can't!

Hi there. Due to the port access restrictions from the mobile phone manufacturer for a third-party app (including DJI Mimo), there might be some differences in actual resolution and image quality with original cameras when shooting with a third-party software such as DJI Mimo. Currently, DJI is communicating with these manufacturers to seek a solution and optimization plan. Thank you for your understanding and support.
4-20 21:58
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules