Mavic 3 Cine camera malfunction
308 3 2023-10-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansaa3cb32c
lvl.1
Flight distance : 86066 ft
United States

Fired up the Mavic 3 cine like normal and inexplicably, the camera was stuck a 7x zoom. I pretty much never use the zoom on it. If I switched to the wide, the feed went black and I was unable to switch it back to the zoom camera. It sort of locked me out if several controls like switching to photo mode. I tried restarting it the drone and remote and immediately had the same issue. Wondering if anyone else has run into this. Very weird issue. Drone hasn’t taken any falls or wrecks or anything. Last flight it all functioned normal.
2023-10-25
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi there, thank you for reaching out. You could to use the DJI Assistant 2 to refresh the firmware to the latest, to see if it could be sorted out or not. Thanks.
2023-10-25
Use props
fansaa3cb32c
lvl.1
Flight distance : 86066 ft
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 10-25 19:47
Hi there, thank you for reaching out. You could to use the DJI Assistant 2 to refresh the firmware to the latest, to see if it could be sorted out or not. Thanks.
I went ahead and updated the firmware and unfortunately my issue continued. It’s almost as if the wide angle lens has been disconnected somehow.
2023-10-26
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

fansaa3cb32c Posted at 10-26 04:53
I went ahead and updated the firmware and unfortunately my issue continued. It’s almost as if the wide angle lens has been disconnected somehow.

Sorry to hear that.  It is recommended to send back for comprehensive check to ensure the long-term usage. You could register through the following link, https://repair.dji.com/, to create a case and send back the device for diagnosis. If you need assistance while submitting, you could also contact with our support service http://www.dji.com/support. Thanks.
2023-10-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules