Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Darrendirl
lvl.2
Flight distance : 822021 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Hi folks,

I've been shooting on the P3 Pro since I got it and it's a fanstatic machine. I movef from a P2 with a GoPro4 and I love the videos I've created with the P3P so far. But... as I'm baised in that, I'd love to hear your feedback on the videos, what you were do differnet and what you would change! Looking forward to your feedback and conversion.

2015-9-5
Use props
lignow
lvl.4
Canada

EXCELLENT...Those  P3 Work Great
2015-9-5
Use props
kurtg1
lvl.2
Belgium

Very Nice shots' very Well flown, liked THE music the music = perfect match!
2015-9-5
Use props
Sling Shot
lvl.3

United States

Can you tell me what Camera settings you were using on this? Also, if you were using any ND filters? Thanks....Beautiful country!!
2015-9-6
Use props
Bobcat90
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2517654 ft
  • >>>
Taiwan

Extremely nice!    It keep my undivided attention.
2015-9-6
Use props
Fulgerite
lvl.4

United States

Nice work!

I would say the flow is very nice.  Good sense of movement.  (The plot development needs work.)  ;-)

A few of the shots are a bit over exposed.  The color grading could use a bit more work.  Some of the transitions from shot to shot are still a but inconsistent.  But overall its a very nice demo.
2015-9-6
Use props
Willie Wonka
lvl.4

United States

Very nice video, music is not my cup of tea but to others differs, you fly for  a while I see that from your moves, invest in an ND filter so that you would have more control in post processing as most shots look washed out.
2015-9-6
Use props
Darrendirl
lvl.2
  • >>>
Ireland

Thanks everyone. Some great feedback in here. What ND filter do people recommend? Yes, there is some washing out unfortunately. I'd love to hear more about how to avoid that!
2015-9-7
Use props
Darrendirl
lvl.2
  • >>>
Ireland

Fulgerite Posted at 2015-9-6 16:27
Nice work!

I would say the flow is very nice.  Good sense of movement.  (The plot development needs ...

You'll have to explain the pilot development comment I think I understand but want to double check!
2015-9-7
Use props
Darrendirl
lvl.2
  • >>>
Ireland

Sling Shot Posted at 2015-9-6 16:11
Can you tell me what Camera settings you were using on this? Also, if you were using any ND filters? ...

4k24 for all the shots at the start. Some were taken on 2k30 also
2015-9-7
Use props
Fulgerite
lvl.4

United States

Darrendirl Posted at 2015-9-7 14:55
You'll have to explain the pilot development comment  I think I understand but want to double ch ...

I meant plot.  (As in story development.)
2015-9-8
Use props
tomn
New

United States

Excellent job! Well planned composite video.
2015-9-8
Use props
Darrendirl
lvl.2
  • >>>
Ireland

Fulgerite Posted at 2015-9-8 15:46
I meant plot.  (As in story development.)

Got you now. I'll have to plan the next one better. I agree with the comment!
2015-9-8
Use props
SpunOne69
lvl.3

United States

Wow...some of those shots are GREAT!!  Love the landmarks and castles!!  I hope I can come up with something half as good, I'm trying to create a similar video but with footage of San Francisco Bay Area and its coastline.
2015-9-8
Use props
SpunOne69
lvl.3

United States

You wouldn't believe how hard it is to get shots of the Golden Gate Bridge!!  All the surrounding areas where you could possibly launch from are either GGNRA (National Rec Area) or Veteran's Administration, two places where drones are NOT welcome
2015-9-8
Use props
Willie Wonka
lvl.4

United States

Darrendirl Posted at 2015-9-7 17:54
Thanks everyone. Some great feedback in here. What ND filter do people recommend? Yes, there is some ...

I just got a 4,8,16 ND filters and you need them all as the sun light varies during the day and if you only have one you will be limited in your shooting ability.
2015-9-8
Use props
L8again
lvl.3

Canada

Can almost hear the voices from the past! Awesome!
2015-9-8
Use props
ag0n
First Officer
Flight distance : 700846 ft
United States

Nicely done.  Yes, ND filters needed.  Also try to get away from AUTO exposure.  I could see it betting brighter in some scenes until it was too hot (bright).  Great music!  Some moves seemed a bit fast to me, transitions, camera moves, etc.  I'd love to be able to do this well!  
2015-9-8
Use props
Darrendirl
lvl.2
  • >>>
Ireland

SpunOne69 Posted at 2015-9-8 22:38
You wouldn't believe how hard it is to get shots of the Golden Gate Bridge!!  All the surrounding ar ...

That's a pitty I'd love to see that - In Ireland there are lots of rules but they are based in common sense. The Irish airspace authority are very welcoming of drones, as long as you follow the rules and don't do silly things so thankfully, it's very easy to get amazing shots as long as you follow them.  I'm grateful of that!
2015-9-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules