DJI Mini 4 Pro Very Versatile Drone - Flights in Germany!
389 8 2023-10-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Gekol
lvl.4
Flight distance : 411027 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hello Dronefriends,

I was recently able to take beautiful pictures of the beautiful Teutoschleifen area in Germany with my DJI Mini 4 Pro drone. This small drone is very versatile and has awesome 4K video quality. The Teutoschleifen area around Tecklenburg is certainly worth a visit, especially in autumn, when the (first) autumn colors appear.

The Teutoschleifen: Impressive nature experience:
Dense forests and small paths, bizarre rock formations and fantastic views – anyone who travels through the Tecklenburger Land via the Teutoschleifen can look forward to an impressive nature experience. Although the routes pass through a relatively small area, they offer something for everyone not only in terms of landscape but also in terms of difficulty. The routes wind around the supra-regional Hermannsweg, offering plenty of walking pleasure for half or a full day.

Here is the link to my new video:

Enjoy the video and if you want to suppport my YT channel (like & subscribe) to see more future drone content.

Greetings from NL, Dronevideomaker.nl & Gekol Drone Videos (Geert).
2023-10-25
Use props
Wild FPV
Second Officer

Croatia

Wow, this DJI Mini 4 Pro is the real MVP of drones!  Such a versatile gadget for capturing epic moments in style
2023-10-25
Use props
Gekol
lvl.4
Flight distance : 411027 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Wild FPV Posted at 10-25 09:25
Wow, this DJI Mini 4 Pro is the real MVP of drones!  Such a versatile gadget for capturing epic moments in style

Thank you very much, yes it's a awesome small and versatile drone with very good 4K video quality (video shot in 4K 60fps) D-log M profile and manually colorgraded (all settings auto: no Luts used, no nd-filters used).

Greetings from NL.
2023-10-25
Use props
Wild FPV
Second Officer

Croatia

Gekol Posted at 10-25 09:43
Thank you very much, yes it's a awesome small and versatile drone with very good 4K video quality (video shot in 4K 60fps) D-log M profile and manually colorgraded (all settings auto: no Luts used, no nd-filters used).

Greetings from NL.

Absolutely, no doubt about it! I'm actually mulling over the idea of snagging it.
Big props for that 4K/60 capability, but let me tell you, shooting in 4K/24 is where the real magic happens. You get that awesome cinematic vibe, dreamy visuals, and that sweet motion blur that just hits different. Give 24FPS a whirl – it's a game-changer.
Oh, and don't forget to rock an ND filter and dial in those Manual settings (shutter speed at 1/48... trust me on this).
It's just a friendly suggestion, but I've got nothing against 60fps – it's just that 24fps is my personal jam. Cheers, my friend!
2023-10-25
Use props
Depp
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1868796 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Interesting - never been there.
2023-10-25
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Lovely rural scenes. Nicework with the Mini4.
2023-10-25
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Nicely filmed.    
2023-10-25
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Absolutely beautiful footage.    Great job.  
2023-10-26
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Nicely done!
2023-12-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now