563 4 2023-10-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Satchit
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1020479 ft
India

Good day all,
I have been flying my Mavic Mini 2 for over two years, with zero crash and human error. Around two weeks ago, on my evening flight this was the issue I faced:
The aircraft kept on getting disconnected every few seconds, with Auto RTH enabled. I have been flying in my neighbourhood for these two years and I could fly easily for about 2kms without any signal interferance. I'm not sure why that's the case now where I can barely get good signal (disconnects at approximately 30m displacement from RC). The aircraft keeps randomly getting disconnected.
Team DJI, I had a really good experience with your products and still am' hoping to have so. I request you to please address my issue ASAP, I have a really important event coming up where I need to fly my drone for a shot.

Developer specifications:
Mobile device: OnePlus Nord CE2 Lite 5g (running Android 12 Oxygen OS)
Aircraft updates: All updated
RC updates: All updated
I have flown in Airplane Mode as well, and the issue still persists.

I screen recording will be attached shortly.
2023-10-25
Use props
djiuser_7cdHAXfLuuiM
lvl.1
Denmark

I might got a similar problem, for 2 weeks ago my mini 2 started to loose signal at 3-4 meters distance. It some is times at a longer distance. So following.
One thing is that it might be after i flew indoor with RTH disabled, and now its turned on again-now that you mention that.
2023-10-26
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. According to India's Import Policy, Drones are 'prohibited' except for R&D and defense use. There are no DJI Authorized Retail Stores in India to sell drones. Simple consultations is available but aftersales repair service cannot be provided. Hope for your understanding and patience.
2023-10-26
Use props
Satchit
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1020479 ft
India

I don't think it's related to India's policy and laws. This is a technical issue.
2023-10-27
Use props
Shawgod
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5173104 ft
United States

A lot of things can cause problems with the signal.  Anything from a microwave that is defective to a tv station broadcast possibly.  You apparently live in India reading the above posts, I don't know the regulations for broadcasts there.  Amateur Radio operators can cause problems.  Granted you would say that these things would be impossible.  I use to work at a NBC TV station and we found the weirdest things sometimes would mess with our signals you would never ever think of.  What you need to do is look on the screen for your signals to see where there is the least amount of interference.  But this could change instantaneous at any moment.  I was flying my Mavic Mini at a park in St Paul, Minnesota a couple years ago and it started to have a mind of its own.  Most likely there was something in the air that caused that to happen.  In those times that the drone did its own thing I had no connection with the drone.  I was able to regain control of it, but I learned a valuable lesson that day, not to fly it too far away from me in very urban locations.
2023-10-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules