A Beginner's Guide to Osmo Pocket 3
1371 16 2023-10-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Support
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
China

For moving moments, thank you for choosing Osmo Pocket 3.
★ Featuring a brand-new, upgraded 1-inch image sensor, it flawlessly captures the essence of light and shadow.
★ 2-inch rotatable screen allows for seamless switching between horizontal and vertical video shooting, making vertical shooting a breeze and enabling effortless sharing of short videos.
★ Experience the power of Glamour Effects 2.0 to effortlessly enhance every detail of your vlogs. Whether you're exploring gourmet delicacies or capturing precious moments with your kids and adorable pets, your content will radiate with high-quality imagery.

Unlock your exclusive beginner's guide tailored just for you by clicking on https://dji.ink/XXmb37

2023-10-26
Use props
keshav kumar
New

United States

Does osmo pocket3 support 512 gb sd card?
2023-10-27
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

keshav kumar Posted at 10-27 06:31
Does osmo pocket3 support 512 gb sd card?
Hi keshav kumar, thank you for reaching out. The Osmo Pocket 3 supports the 512 GB SD card, and we suggested you could use the one - Lexar Pro 512GB SDXC UHS-I V30 R160/W120 (1066x). Here also attached the recommend list for your reference, thanks.
306fa5db-1e87-42d4-9474-a199170d334ejpeg.jpeg
2023-10-28
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Excellent guide.  Thanks.  
2023-10-28
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

DowntownRDB Posted at 10-28 05:00
Excellent guide.  Thanks.

Should you need further assistance with your new Pocket 3, please let us know. Please advise that we have forwarded the information you sent via PM. Have a nice day!
2023-10-28
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 10-28 06:38
Should you need further assistance with your new Pocket 3, please let us know. Please advise that we have forwarded the information you sent via PM. Have a nice day!

Thanks for the help in getting the OP3 icon added under my avatar.  You too have a wonderful day.
2023-10-28
Use props
djiuser_8BlIcSR3bupm
lvl.1
Flight distance : 14603 ft

Turkey

Fwd and bkwd cannot be used, I encountered the problem, I have not flown yet. How can I fix this?
2023-11-1
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

DowntownRDB Posted at 10-28 08:03
Thanks for the help in getting the OP3 icon added under my avatar.  You too have a wonderful day.

You're most welcome, DowntownRDB. Should you need further assistance, please let us know.
2023-11-2
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_8BlIcSR3bupm Posted at 11-1 14:51
Fwd and bkwd cannot be used, I encountered the problem, I have not flown yet. How can I fix this?

Hi, djiuser_8BlIcSR3bupm. Thank you for reaching out. This thread is for Osmo Pocket 3, can you please verify if that is the device that you have? Also, can you please provide us with more information about the issue? We will wait for your reply. Thank you.
2023-11-2
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 11-2 03:59
You're most welcome, DowntownRDB. Should you need further assistance, please let us know.

Definitely will do.  
2023-11-2
Use props
djiuser_7te4ldlACqH8
lvl.1

Lithuania

Hello, are there any plans to extend the shutter speed to more than 1 sec? It can be a dealbreaker for some people who like doing night timelapses.

Also what about HLG video in timelapse mode? This camera really shines in HLG, so having this would be a great addition.

It would be awesome to be able to see shutter/iso constantly on the screen too.

..and an option to smooth out active track, which is really easy to program and would make a huge difference.

This camera is really close to being not just good, but great. And its just software, so hopefully DJI is a company who listens to its customers and makes things awesome.
1-2 12:58
Use props
djiuser_u35qsoZs1LPB
New

United States

i everyone, I’m new to the world of drones and how to fly them. I’m a disabled vet and I go with a friend when he flies his and he lets me get some practice flying in sometimes. It is very interesting and definitely a lot of fun for me. Being disabled it’s very hard for me to get around or out of the house so being able to have my friend over and fly his drone off the back porch is a nice escape for me. I really wish I could afford my own drone, I’m trying to save up to get my own but it’s hard being on fixed income. Anyway sorry I digress, I’m new to all this and would really appreciate any beginners info/tips anyone may have, and any essential gear/hardware I should consider if I can ever afford my own drone. Well thanks for the (hopefully lol) future info/tips on drones and how to fly them. Thank you and take care.
1-27 12:05
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_u35qsoZs1LPB Posted at 1-27 12:05
i everyone, I’m new to the world of drones and how to fly them. I’m a disabled vet and I go with a friend when he flies his and he lets me get some practice flying in sometimes. It is very interesting and definitely a lot of fun for me. Being disabled it’s very hard for me to get around or out of the house so being able to have my friend over and fly his drone off the back porch is a nice escape for me. I really wish I could afford my own drone, I’m trying to save up to get my own but it’s hard being on fixed income. Anyway sorry I digress, I’m new to all this and would really appreciate any beginners info/tips anyone may have, and any essential gear/hardware I should consider if I can ever afford my own drone. Well thanks for the (hopefully lol) future info/tips on drones and how to fly them. Thank you and take care.

Hi there. We appreciate your interest in DJI drones. I hope you get some tips from other DJI users here. The DJI Help Center might also help. Please use this link: https://support.dji.com/help/sea ... p;defaultOpened=,34  You can always reach us if you need further assistance for your awaited drone. Have a great day ahead.
1-28 03:28
Use props
AlexBacki
lvl.1

Ukraine

not bad...thanks!
3-4 07:17
Use props
Thiago Guma
New

Brazil

Goodnight! I have my Osmo Pocket 3 stuck on the home screen and I can't access the camera functions. Has anyone been through this and can help me?
3-26 13:48
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

You're most welcome, AlexBacki. Should you need further assistance, please let us know.
3-26 20:46
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Thiago Guma Posted at 3-26 13:48
Goodnight! I have my Osmo Pocket 3 stuck on the home screen and I can't access the camera functions. Has anyone been through this and can help me?

Hi, Thiago. Thank you for reaching out. Are you getting any errors? Please provide us with a video showing the issue for further checking. Please upload the video/s to a shareable link like Google Drive or DropBox and kindly send the link via DM. Thank you. We will wait for your reply.
3-26 20:50
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules