Batteries
721 15 2023-10-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tashley
lvl.2
United States

Decided to add a Mini to my Phantom 4 Pro in the hangar. Can someone point me the a good source for batteries?
Thank you in advance, Tomakazi
2023-10-26
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Have you looked on Amazon, DJI Online Store, DroneNerds.com?  Quick check shows they all have the Mini 3 Pro batteries in stock.  
2023-10-26
Use props
Tashley
lvl.2
United States

DowntownRDB Posted at 10-26 12:20
Have you looked on Amazon, DJI Online Store, DroneNerds.com?  Quick check shows they all have the Mini 3 Pro batteries in stock.

I have looked at a couple of those, just poking around and looking for the best price for O.E.M.
2023-10-26
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Tashley Posted at 10-26 14:48
I have looked at a couple of those, just poking around and looking for the best price for O.E.M.

Yeah, I haven't run across any bargains on OEM batteries.  
2023-10-26
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. If you are referring to the DJI Mini 3 Pro, you may purchase a battery straight to our store website or click this link https://store.dji.com/product/dj ... gent-flight-battery . Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Have a nice day ahead!
2023-10-26
Use props
Tashley
lvl.2
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 10-26 19:35
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. If you are referring to the DJI Mini 3 Pro, you may purchase a battery straight to our store website or click this link https://store.dji.com/product/dji-mini-3-pro-intelligent-flight-battery . Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Have a nice day ahead!

Thank you for the information. Now if you can help me with a little problem I encountered today.
I have a pristine Phantom 4 Pro that has many flights on it and has never had any issues, until today.
Since I downloaded the latest firmware for this bird my image transmission from camera will not function.
My 4 Pro has never been abused or crashed so let's get that out of the way. Every other feature seems to be ok except the lack of camera image. Arming, object avoidance, flight everything except, camera view.
I now regret that i installed buggy firmware as the bird was perfect before. Is there any way to revert back to the firmward I had before?
Any help would be appreciated, I am very sad.
BTW, do you live in Silver C....?
2023-10-27
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Tashley Posted at 10-27 12:57
Thank you for the information. Now if you can help me with a little problem I encountered today.
I have a pristine Phantom 4 Pro that has many flights on it and has never had any issues, until today.
Since I downloaded the latest firmware for this bird my image transmission from camera will not function.

We do apologize for this issue, Tashley. Please download the DJI Assistant 2 software and try to refresh the firmware to see if the issue persists. If you could provide us a screen recording showing the issue that would be very helpful so we can further isolate the issue. You may download the software using the link below. Thank you for your cooperation.

https://www.dji.com/downloads/so ... t-dji-2-for-phantom
2023-10-30
Use props
Tashley
lvl.2
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 10-30 02:41
We do apologize for this issue, Tashley. Please download the DJI Assistant 2 software and try to refresh the firmware to see if the issue persists. If you could provide us a screen recording showing the issue that would be very helpful so we can further isolate the issue. You may download the software using the link below. Thank you for your cooperation.

https://www.dji.com/downloads/softwares/assistant-dji-2-for-phantom

2023-10-30
Use props
Tashley
lvl.2
United States

The status light on the controller flashes red to green.
2023-10-30
Use props
Tashley
lvl.2
United States

Refreshing with Assistant 2 did not help. I'm afraid that the update turned my fine machine into a flying brick.
2023-10-30
Use props
Tashley
lvl.2
United States

Tashley Posted at 10-30 11:30
The status light on the controller flashes red to green.

I am afraid that I have turned my fine machine into a flying brick.
2023-10-30
Use props
Tashley
lvl.2
United States

Someone with DJI must know how to fix this problem, I know by searching around that I am not the only one experiencing the exact same problem. My machine was fine for years before I installed V 4.3.54.
Please tell me how to FIX IT!!!
2023-10-30
Use props
Tashley
lvl.2
United States

I'll put this over in the Phantom 4 Pro forum and maybe I can get some help there.
2023-10-30
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Thank you for your response and we're sorry for the trouble. Please confirm if the firmware update that you conducted on the unit went through without any errors. If yes, please try to connect your remote controller to WiFi and check if there is an available firmware update for the controller. If the issue persists, please try to re-link the remote controller to the aircraft using the combination buttons (Press and hold the C1, C2, and Record buttons at the same time. When the Remote Controller Status Indicator LED blinks blue quickly and there is a D-D-D sound, release the buttons and the remote controller will start linking with the aircraft) and check if the issue persists. You may refer to the tutorial link below. Thank you.

2023-10-31
Use props
Tashley
lvl.2
United States

I finally have my camera transmission problem worked out but now have another issue. My map is of somewhere in China and there is no map icon fourth from the left on the screen. I can open dji go 4 on my phone and see local map under "Offline Map" but don't know how to send it to my controller. BTW, I have downloaded the latest firmware to the Phantom and controller and all other reatures seem to be working.
2023-11-5
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Tashley Posted at 11-5 08:10
I finally have my camera transmission problem worked out but now have another issue. My map is of somewhere in China and there is no map icon fourth from the left on the screen. I can open dji go 4 on my phone and see local map under "Offline Map" but don't know how to send it to my controller. BTW, I have downloaded the latest firmware to the Phantom and controller and all other reatures seem to be working.

Hello there. Regarding the map issue, please try the following steps. Please tap "Clear Cache" under Settings in the app, move the aircraft and controller to an open area with a strong GPS signal, make sure to link the controller to a local network, power on the aircraft, and launch the app again. Have a great day ahead.
2023-11-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules