Amazing scenery!
2023-10-27
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Ma foi! Pascal, tu as trouvé des endroits magnifiques et étonnants.
Des ravins verdoyants et des cascades vertigineuses, ainsi que des paysages à perte de vue. Nous restons essoufflés. Vidéographie vraiment superbe. De plus, une musique qui résonne parfaitement avec l'ambiance. Un véritable chef d'oeuvre. Chapeau!
Je l'ai regardé deux fois de suite
2023-10-27
Use props
Wild FPV
Second Officer

Croatia

Absolutely mind-blowing video, my friend! Your mastery of the air2s is seriously next-level, and the way you've captured Iceland's natural beauty is just jaw-dropping. I was glued to the screen from beginning to end.
Those aerial shots, the landscapes, and your editing skills? Off the charts!
Thanks for whisking us away on this epic Icelandic adventure.
I'm counting down the days until Part 3 drops!
2023-10-27
Use props
kalou19
Second Officer
Flight distance : 604938 ft
  • >>>
France

Thank for watching ..
2023-10-27
Use props
kalou19
Second Officer
  • >>>
France

Blériot53 Posted at 10-27 07:13
Ma foi! Pascal, tu as trouvé des endroits magnifiques et étonnants.
Des ravins verdoyants et des cascades vertigineuses, ainsi que des paysages à perte de vue. Nous restons essoufflés. Vidéographie vraiment superbe. De plus, une musique qui résonne parfaitement avec l'ambiance. Un véritable chef d'oeuvre. Chapeau!
Je l'ai regardé deux fois de suite

Salut Blériot
Comment ça tu ne l'as regardé que 2 fois
Merci pour ton commentaire. Malgré le monde il y a encore quelques endroits sauvages ...

A un de ces jours j'espère
2023-10-27
Use props
kalou19
Second Officer
  • >>>
France

Wild FPV Posted at 10-27 08:36
Absolutely mind-blowing video, my friend! Your mastery of the air2s is seriously next-level, and the way you've captured Iceland's natural beauty is just jaw-dropping. I was glued to the screen from beginning to end.
Those aerial shots, the landscapes, and your editing skills? Off the charts!
Thanks for whisking us away on this epic Icelandic adventure.

Thank you very much for your message ...
I still have lots of videos made with the AIR 2S but also with my CANON camera and my GOPRO!
Part three coming soon!
2023-10-27
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

kalou19 Posted at 10-27 12:03
Salut Blériot
Comment ça tu ne l'as regardé que 2 fois
Merci pour ton commentaire. Malgré le monde il y a encore quelques endroits sauvages ...

T'inquiète pas kalou, c'est enregistré dans mes favoris afin que je puisse le revoir de temps en temps.
Au plaisir de te retrouver un de ces jours.
2023-10-27
Use props
Wild FPV
Second Officer

Croatia

kalou19 Posted at 10-27 12:09
Thank you very much for your message ...
I still have lots of videos made with the AIR 2S but also with my CANON camera and my GOPRO!
Part three coming soon!

I'd be stoked to catch that third part too!
2023-10-27
Use props
kalou19
Second Officer
  • >>>
France

Wild FPV Posted at 10-27 22:50
I'd be stoked to catch that third part too!

I started watching your FPV videos! It’s really GREAT!
My son has a NAZGUL 5 FPV and I have a DJI AVATA for Cinematics but we didn't take them to Iceland.. too much luggage!
It's difficult to choose once there: Canon, GOPRO, Telephone, Air 2S, AVATA... I only have 2 hands

Thank you again for your wonderful videos and your talent for video editing
2023-10-28
Use props
kalou19
Second Officer
  • >>>
France

Blériot53 Posted at 10-27 12:39
T'inquiète pas kalou, c'est enregistré dans mes favoris afin que je puisse le revoir de temps en temps.  
Au plaisir de te retrouver un de ces jours.

Merci Blériot.
J'espère aussi qu'on pourra se voir aussi un jour.

Je suis en carrière longue donc normalement, la retraite c'est dans 1 an et demi
2023-10-28
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Beautiful footage.   
2023-10-28
Use props
kalou19
Second Officer
  • >>>
France

DAFlys Posted at 10-28 00:54
Beautiful footage.

Thanks for watching ...
2023-10-28
Use props
Wild FPV
Second Officer

Croatia

kalou19 Posted at 10-28 00:36
I started watching your FPV videos! It’s really GREAT!
My son has a NAZGUL 5 FPV and I have a DJI AVATA for Cinematics but we didn't take them to Iceland.. too much luggage!
It's difficult to choose once there: Canon, GOPRO, Telephone, Air 2S, AVATA... I only have 2 hands

Oh, I can totally relate to your dilemma!
I've got Iceland-trip on my mind too, and let me tell you, packing my drone and gopro is non-negotiable. Everything else can take a back seat, right?

Hey, thanks a bunch, my friend! Your feedback means the world, especially coming from a pro like you!
2023-10-28
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

kalou19 Posted at 10-28 01:36
Thanks for watching ...

Its my pleasure.     
2023-10-28
Use props
kalou19
Second Officer
  • >>>
France

Wild FPV Posted at 10-28 01:37
Oh, I can totally relate to your dilemma!
I've got Iceland-trip on my mind too, and let me tell you, packing my drone and gopro is non-negotiable. Everything else can take a back seat, right?

THANKS.

I too packed all my equipment very carefully and when I arrived at customs at Paris airport, I had to take each item out in the plastic bins! drones, batteries, gopro, pc, hard drives etc.....
It took me a while to put everything back into the cabin suitcases...
2023-10-28
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

kalou19 Posted at 10-28 00:38
Merci Blériot.
J'espère aussi qu'on pourra se voir aussi un jour.

Moi, je suis en retraite depuis longtemps. En plus, je n'habite plus en France hélas.
Si jamais nous reviendrons pour des vacances, on verra pour la possibilité  d'un rencontre "dronien" à ce moment-là  
Dans l'attente,  bonne vie!  
2023-10-28
Use props
Wild FPV
Second Officer

Croatia

kalou19 Posted at 10-28 01:52
THANKS.

I too packed all my equipment very carefully and when I arrived at customs at Paris airport, I had to take each item out in the plastic bins! drones, batteries, gopro, pc, hard drives etc.....

Haha, it's a total classic move, my friend! But hey, you know how it goes – every good time comes with a little extra cost!

Now, when it comes to the customs check, what kind of paperwork did they throw your way? And how about entering Iceland? Did they put you through the same routine as in Paris, or did they hit you with some special drone-related paperwork?
2023-10-28
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Absolutely awe inspiring footage!    
2023-10-28
Use props
kalou19
Second Officer
  • >>>
France

Blériot53 Posted at 10-28 01:55
Moi, je suis en retraite depuis longtemps. En plus, je n'habite plus en France hélas.
Si jamais nous reviendrons pour des vacances, on verra pour la possibilité  d'un rencontre "dronien" à ce moment-là  
Dans l'attente,  bonne vie!

Ha ok .. ça marche ..
Fais moi signe quand tu sera en France .. avec plaisir ..
2023-10-28
Use props
kalou19
Second Officer
  • >>>
France

Wild FPV Posted at 10-28 02:38
Haha, it's a total classic move, my friend! But hey, you know how it goes – every good time comes with a little extra cost!

Now, when it comes to the customs check, what kind of paperwork did they throw your way? And how about entering Iceland? Did they put you through the same routine as in Paris, or did they hit you with some special drone-related paperwork?

At Paris airport the customs asked me to put everything in plastic bins.. on the other hand when I returned to France, the customs at the Rékiavick airport told me that it was not necessary to remove everything (I think the scanner was different).
No specific papers. The drone must have a label with your name, address and telephone number (in addition to the UAS number required in France).
On the other hand, I see lots of videos on Youtube from Iceland and I recognize many places forbidden to drones!!!
I went there in September and the majority of parking lots are paid and the “no drones” signs are very numerous!!!
Caution.
2023-10-28
Use props
kalou19
Second Officer
  • >>>
France

DowntownRDB Posted at 10-28 05:04
Absolutely awe inspiring footage!

Thanks for watching ...
2023-10-28
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

kalou19 Posted at 10-28 08:08
Thanks for watching ...

My pleasure,  Looking forward to Part 3.  Hope you are having a great weekend.
2023-10-28
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

kalou19 Posted at 10-28 07:58
Ha ok .. ça marche ..
Fais moi signe quand tu sera en France .. avec plaisir ..

2023-10-28
Use props
Wild FPV
Second Officer

Croatia

kalou19 Posted at 10-28 08:07
At Paris airport the customs asked me to put everything in plastic bins.. on the other hand when I returned to France, the customs at the Rékiavick airport told me that it was not necessary to remove everything (I think the scanner was different).
No specific papers. The drone must have a label with your name, address and telephone number (in addition to the UAS number required in France).
On the other hand, I see lots of videos on Youtube from Iceland and I recognize many places forbidden to drones!!!

Hey, thanks a bunch for sharing this valuable info!

I actually know about it, but I'm heading inland regardless, and I'm pretty sure there aren't any restrictions out there in the wild.
Appreciate your input, my friend!
2023-10-28
Use props
BetterBizTech
First Officer
Flight distance : 5039731 ft
  • >>>
United States

Fabulous Views and video.
2023-10-28
Use props
kalou19
Second Officer
  • >>>
France

Wild FPV Posted at 10-28 11:21
Hey, thanks a bunch for sharing this valuable info!

I actually know about it, but I'm heading inland regardless, and I'm pretty sure there aren't any restrictions out there in the wild.

it still remains a wild environment... despite the overtourism... and then frankly, flying a drone with 200 or 500 people underneath it is ugly in addition to being dangerous... with a 4x4 you have to take the F roads (be careful I think they are closed at a certain period)... there are still wild places...
2023-10-29
Use props
kalou19
Second Officer
  • >>>
France

BetterBizTech Posted at 10-28 14:18
Fabulous Views and video.

Thanks for watching ...
2023-10-29
Use props
Wild FPV
Second Officer

Croatia

kalou19 Posted at 10-29 00:13
it still remains a wild environment... despite the overtourism... and then frankly, flying a drone with 200 or 500 people underneath it is ugly in addition to being dangerous... with a 4x4 you have to take the F roads (be careful I think they are closed at a certain period)... there are still wild places...

Absolutely, it's a good thing you mentioned that there are times when the F-roads are closed. I'm planning to rent a Toyota Hilux and capture the beauty of Iceland during the golden hours, sunrise and sunset. I figure there won't be too many folks around during those times, especially in those remote locations.

Are you planning to visit Iceland again? What vehicle did you rent? I've heard that food prices can be pretty steep (like 12 eggs for 7 USD, and around 10 USD for 1 kg of chicken, etc.). Is that true?
2023-10-29
Use props
kalou19
Second Officer
  • >>>
France

Wild FPV Posted at 10-29 01:57
Absolutely, it's a good thing you mentioned that there are times when the F-roads are closed. I'm planning to rent a Toyota Hilux and capture the beauty of Iceland during the golden hours, sunrise and sunset. I figure there won't be too many folks around during those times, especially in those remote locations.

Are you planning to visit Iceland again? What vehicle did you rent? I've heard that food prices can be pretty steep (like 12 eggs for 7 USD, and around 10 USD for 1 kg of chicken, etc.). Is that true?

It was my first trip... and I would like to go back... with my son we rented a Dacia Duster 4X4... but if you can rent a larger vehicle you will have an even easier time using the tracks.
Indeed, food is very expensive in Iceland. We went to the restaurant 3 or 4 times and be careful, the establishments close at 9 p.m.!!!
2023-10-29
Use props
Wild FPV
Second Officer

Croatia

kalou19 Posted at 10-29 14:21
It was my first trip... and I would like to go back... with my son we rented a Dacia Duster 4X4... but if you can rent a larger vehicle you will have an even easier time using the tracks.
Indeed, food is very expensive in Iceland. We went to the restaurant 3 or 4 times and be careful, the establishments close at 9 p.m.!!!

Thanks mate!
2023-10-30
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Beautiful video!
2023-12-14
Use props
kalou19