No image Ronin RS3 pro + image transmitter + Canon R5
532 2 2023-10-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans45a84063
lvl.2
Flight distance : 6176319 ft
New Zealand

We’re on a holiday, and so now and then it just doesn’t work.

What I see in the ronin app: shutterspeed, ISO etc, but the image signal isn’t coming through. The small screen on the ronin tells me: no input, the camera reacts like the hdmi is connected.. This morning it did work, but after a while it stopped and I don’t know why. A few day ago a had the same problem.

Someone an idea what I shoul try?
2023-10-27
Use props
jmb63
Second Officer
Flight distance : 7009439 ft
  • >>>
United States

A few thoughts: Check the HDMI settings in the Camera, you might've accidentally changed something. Check the recording resolution and frame rate because the HDMI might need to be specific ...Again, this sounds like something got changed inadvertently. Best to review those depending on your specific camera.
2023-10-30
Use props
fans45a84063
lvl.2
Flight distance : 6176319 ft
Netherlands

jmb63 Posted at 10-30 04:12
A few thoughts: Check the HDMI settings in the Camera, you might've accidentally changed something. Check the recording resolution and frame rate because the HDMI might need to be specific ...Again, this sounds like something got changed inadvertently. Best to review those depending on your specific camera.

I found out what the problem was.. Before I went on my holiday I bought a spare HDMI mini to micro cable because it’s kind of a special cable. The problem was that the new cable didn’t work..
2023-11-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules