3124 13 2023-10-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans858f775b
New
  • >>>
Australia

Hi Brain trust

I bought the Pocket 3 and found that I couldn’t download the videos via the MIMO app. Not even the previews show up with thumbnails. Everything is just blank. I had a similar thing with my Action 2 and could never resolve it.

Have already uninstalled/reinstalled the app already. I’m running it off an iPhone 15.

Are there any tips/solutions that people can think of? Many thanks

R

2023-10-27
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hello there. Sorry about the inconvenience. Can you please try to disable the 4G network function on the mobile phone or turn off Cellular Data to preview and download? Thank you for your patience.
2023-10-28
Use props
fans858f775b
New
  • >>>
Australia

DJI Tony Posted at 10-28 00:45
Hello there. Sorry about the inconvenience. Can you please try to disable the 4G network function on the mobile phone or turn off Cellular Data to preview and download? Thank you for your patience.

OMG that works!!! But why is it a requirement to switch to airplane mode to download though? It doesn’t make sense!

Thank you for the tip!
2023-10-28
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

fans858f775b Posted at 10-28 01:12
OMG that works!!! But why is it a requirement to switch to airplane mode to download though? It doesn’t make sense!

Thank you for the tip!

We apologize for the inconvenience. Due to the cellular network redirection policy in some countries or regions, the video may not be displayed or downloaded when previewing due to a network conflict.
2023-10-28
Use props
pocketnewb
New

United States

Pocket 2 with Do-it-all handle doesn't have this problem. Hopefully DJI fixed it in the next firmware update. Minor annoyance for Pocket 3 that I have to remember to turn it back on, otherwise I won't be receiving any email or notifications. Thanks for the solution.
2023-10-29
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

pocketnewb Posted at 10-29 16:35
Pocket 2 with Do-it-all handle doesn't have this problem. Hopefully DJI fixed it in the next firmware update. Minor annoyance for Pocket 3 that I have to remember to turn it back on, otherwise I won't be receiving any email or notifications. Thanks for the solution.

You are most welcome. Please rest assured that we will register the information and provide feedback to the related departments for evaluation. In the future, we will optimize and improve the product based on user comments. Thank you for your support and understanding.
2023-10-30
Use props
djiuser_1Yvl3AqRASaZ
New

United States

fans858f775b Posted at 10-28 01:12

Thank you for the tip!

Worked for me too!!!!
2023-12-26
Use props
djiuser_G3UIAtLx4Ql7
lvl.1
Spain

Hello. I'm having the same problem. I able to download individually. But I tried to download 2 small clips to my android tablet and I just a black screen with sound on each clip. And now when try to download them individually,  there is no option of a download button to try again, please advise? Thanks
2-28 08:27
Use props
SteezyPops
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 2023-10-28 01:28
We apologize for the inconvenience. Due to the cellular network redirection policy in some countries or regions, the video may not be displayed or downloaded when previewing due to a network conflict.

Why is this only a problem with the DJI MIMO and LightCut app but not with any other app such as Insta360 and GoPro Quick?
2-28 14:37
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

djiuser_G3UIAtLx4Ql7 Posted at 2-28 08:27
Hello. I'm having the same problem. I able to download individually. But I tried to download 2 small clips to my android tablet and I just a black screen with sound on each clip. And now when try to download them individually,  there is no option of a download button to try again, please advise? Thanks

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. Can you please confirm what specific mobile device are you using? Also, please try to reinstall the DJI Mimo app on your mobile device and then check if the issue persists. If yes, please provide us a screen recording or short video showing the issue so we can check it further. Please keep us posted.
2-28 22:41
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

SteezyPops Posted at 2-28 14:37
Why is this only a problem with the DJI MIMO and LightCut app but not with any other app such as Insta360 and GoPro Quick?

I understand the inconvenience. Our designated team is already communicating with all regional operators for the resolution. We appreciate your patience.
3-2 00:38
Use props
djiuser_NKbcKeLz3SFB
New

Australia

I just purchased OSMO Action 4. I really like the quality of the camera, but the software is not so great. Having to put my iPhone on airplane mode to download videos is horrible. Major feature I need is to be able to turn on the camera from my phone but there doesn’t seem to be an option to do this?? Please help.
4-7 02:25
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_NKbcKeLz3SFB Posted at 4-7 02:25
I just purchased OSMO Action 4. I really like the quality of the camera, but the software is not so great. Having to put my iPhone on airplane mode to download videos is horrible. Major feature I need is to be able to turn on the camera from my phone but there doesn’t seem to be an option to do this?? Please help.

Hi. We understand the inconvenience. This problem needs to be communicated with all regional operators, so it may take some time. Also, the DJI Mimo app doesn't have the option to turn on the DJI Osmo Action 4. This will be considered as a suggestion and will be provided to the relevant team for evaluation. We appreciate your patience.
4-7 22:07
Use props
MattDrone
lvl.1
Flight distance : 54167 ft
United States

Can not download the Mimo App on iPhone with latest release (17.4.1). Password pop up accepts correct password then flashes, dumps the password and just sits there. Have tried 10+ times including rebooting phone several times.
4-17 00:20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules