P4P not connecting to my win11 laptop ???
445 2 2023-10-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
VRobbesom
lvl.1
Flight distance : 745 ft
Netherlands

Hello fellow flyers,
Honestly, I haven't used my p4p for bit over a year now.. different job, busy with kids..you know.

Now I have a request to do some recordings and I figured it would be a great opportunity to bring my p4p back to life.
Although I expected some rebound from the batteries everything charged properly and my drone is still in excelent state.

Well so I thought..

I downloaded the assistant 2 version for the p4p but it does not show my drone being connected.
Different cables, different orders of starting up stuff.. but to no avail..

This is exactly the same laptop I used with it before so the only thing that has changed is.. software..

Can I please have some advice on how to get my bird up in the sky again???

Thank you for your effort!

2023-10-28
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I've never liked DJI Assistant - even going back 6 years to when I had my first drone - a P4 standard.  I always did updates  over wifi, and never had any issues.  I still do this with my more recent models.
2023-10-28
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hello there, VRobbesom.  You can try using the app for updating. If the update fails, please refer to the method below and try again. Make sure your remote is connected to the internet. From your general settings, you can go to the "About" section and then select "Check for updates". If the update fails, please refer to the method below and try again. Please power off and reboot the remote controller and aircraft and try updating again. If possible, use another mobile device and try again. For example, switch an iOS device to an Android device. Please reach back if you have further concerns. Have a great day.
2023-10-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules