557 5 2023-10-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
LivefromParis
lvl.1
Flight distance : 94314 ft
  • >>>
France

Hello, I have a big problem. My wife brought me a DJI pocket 2 camera that she bought in China during a business trip. Having already purchased many products from you, especially drones, and having never had a crippling problem, it was with confidence that I asked him to buy it for me. unfortunately, this one does not work. When I try to turn it on, the screen turns gray, and my phone cannot connect via DJI MIMO. My phone doesn't see it in bluetooth. the only indication the camera gives me is that it flashes red +- 6 times, and nothing happens. Has anyone had the same problem, would the fact of having bought it in China make it incompatible in Europe? Thank you for your help...
2023-10-28
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. Sorry about the experience. Is it fine if you show us a video of the grey screen issue? Thank you for your patience.
2023-10-28
Use props
LivefromParis
lvl.1
  • >>>
France

Hère WE go. Thanks you for your help
GIF-231102_153543.gif
2023-11-2
Use props
LivefromParis
lvl.1
  • >>>
France

Hello, i sent you a video. Did you get it , Thanks
2023-11-5
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

LivefromParis Posted at 11-5 08:11
Hello, i sent you a video. Did you get it , Thanks

Hi there. Thank you for getting back. There is a timing error, causing the grey screen. It can be determined that there is an error with the hardware. We suggest sending the unit for repair. You can use this link to submit a repair request: https://repair.dji.com/fr/repair/index. The warranty can be applied depending on the outcome of the assessment including the warranty period of your unit. We appreciate your patience.
2023-11-7
Use props
LivefromParis
lvl.1
  • >>>
France

Ok, thanks you for your answer. Ok, i will contact thé After sell service but do you think it could bé a problem if i bought thé good in another contre ?
2023-11-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules