DJI Mimo App for a MacBook Pro
4846 11 2023-10-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
B_Gears
lvl.2
United States

Why is the DJI Mimo App not available for a Macbook Pro running a M2 chip. DJI should provide the Mimo App as a download on its website so people can run it on there laptops  instead of an iPhone or iPad. It wold be more flexible to be able to run the DJI Mimo App on a laptop. Is this a possibility to be able download the App from your website. The Apple Store does not allow a laptop to download the Mimo App.  Tom Ellis
2023-10-28
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. It is currently not possible to download the Mimo app on a laptop. But we appreciate your recommendation. Please rest assured that we will register the information and provide feedback to the related departments for evaluation. In the future, Thank you for your support and understanding.
2023-10-29
Use props
Oriol Parés Deop
New

Spain

Why is the DJI Mimo App not available for a Macbook? Something is wrong? is just unreliable a company llike DJI dont want to solve that big problem!
3-4 00:10
Use props
Natural Sounds and Sights
lvl.3

Spain

I do not see this as a 'big problem' at all... I use an M2 Macbook myself, but struggle to imagine when I'd need to use a Mimo app on it. The 'phone does fine for that. For serious editing I use Final Cut Pro, and for things like remote control or firmware updates a Macbook offers no advantages at all.
3-4 01:54
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Oriol Parés Deop Posted at 3-4 00:10
Why is the DJI Mimo App not available for a Macbook? Something is wrong? is just unreliable a company llike DJI dont want to solve that big problem!

I understand the inconvenience. I will forward your feedback to the development team for awareness. Thank you for your valued support.
3-5 02:06
Use props
djiuser_wUupcCZ3mxNv
New

Belgium

DJI Tony Posted at 2023-10-29 01:22
Hi there. It is currently not possible to download the Mimo app on a laptop. But we appreciate your recommendation. Please rest assured that we will register the information and provide feedback to the related departments for evaluation. In the future, Thank you for your support and understanding.

Yes, please, especially with the special options of the OSMO Action 4 with GPS remote
4-2 08:03
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_wUupcCZ3mxNv Posted at 4-2 08:03
Yes, please, especially with the special options of the OSMO Action 4 with GPS remote

Hi there. We appreciate your suggestion.  We will submit this to the relevant team to provide them with feedback and evaluate it. Any news or updates will be announced on the DJI official website or in the DJI Forum. Thank you for your patience.
4-3 01:59
Use props
Dalibor
New

Czechia

DJI Tony Posted at 4-3 01:59
Hi there. We appreciate your suggestion.  We will submit this to the relevant team to provide them with feedback and evaluate it. Any news or updates will be announced on the DJI official website or in the DJI Forum. Thank you for your patience.

Hi there also looking forward for this all IOS aps are compatible with M chips (new mac books) its just restriction in your app published to apple store.. I hope it will be released to be able download on osx too...
4-20 00:53
Use props
Jirka Krivanek
lvl.1

Czechia

Actually, I just came across this topic exactly because I need it.

I have my Action 4, some clips inside - and I have my MacBook Pro M2 with me.

But no phone and no UBSC cable.

I know, hard to believe - but it happened.

And therefore I was looking for the solution. And there seems to be no solution available. The Mimo app does not seem to be published for MacOS.

I know it is quite possible, for example, my LumaFusion is available on my MacBook - but probably not so easy....
4-20 03:26
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Dalibor Posted at 4-20 00:53
Hi there also looking forward for this all IOS aps are compatible with M chips (new mac books) its just restriction in your app published to apple store.. I hope it will be released to be able download on osx too...

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We want you to know that this suggestion has already been forwarded and will be given careful consideration by our development team. Your feedback is incredibly valuable to us. Have a nice day.
4-20 04:02
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Jirka Krivanek Posted at 4-20 03:26
Actually, I just came across this topic exactly because I need it.

I have my Action 4, some clips inside - and I have my MacBook Pro M2 with me.

Hi there. Sorry about the inconvenience. It is not supported at the moment but rest assured, we are actively submitting your requests to the relevant team for consideration. We appreciate your patience.
4-20 04:05
Use props
djiuser_ZhdQVMekGMlp
New

United States

You would think MacBook and MacBook pro would be a large enough platform for you guys to support the mimo app? Why wouldn't you?
4-24 11:24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules