Osmo Action 4 partly Freezings during recording
553 6 2023-10-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Multaben_Pictur
lvl.1
Germany

Hello, we got five Osmo Action 4 for the production of a new TV documentary. I prefer the Actions to the Gopros for the first time because I find the look, low light images and the stabilizer much better. However, I have now more often had the phenomenon that it simply freezes after a few minutes and does nothing more or during video recording the image freezes, or makes a kind of time lapse, as it probably can not write the data? suddenly it jumps within a video back to normal viedomodus and image and sound are then also synchronous again. Unfortunately, this has happened three times now for 5-15 min. we have already set the framerate to 1080.25p (European TV), since the abort rate or overheating is much greater at 1080.50p.Is there a solution for this? The cameras need to become more reliable in this regard. There should also be the possibility to disable the creation of proxy files. Possibly that is too much for the camera.  By the way, you can see the problem only afterwards, when the clip is written. During the recording no errors are displayed. I look forward to suggestions for solutions. greetings, Multaben_pic
2023-10-29
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. We are not sure about one part in the thread.
By the way, you can see the problem only afterwards, when the clip is written. During the recording no errors are displayed.
Do you mean the issue was not seen in the videos recorded on the SD cards?  
Did you record any videos about the issue?
2023-10-30
Use props
Multaben_Pictur
lvl.1
Germany

In The recorded Videos of course..they Are only partly Working and in between freezings
2023-10-30
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Multaben_Pictur Posted at 10-30 14:55
In The recorded Videos of course..they Are only partly Working and in between freezings

Did you try different SD cards also? If the issue persists, can we have a video you recorded for further analysis?
2023-10-30
Use props
Multaben_Pictur
lvl.1
Germany

DJI Wanda Posted at 10-30 22:13
Did you try different SD cards also? If the issue persists, can we have a video you recorded for further analysis?

we tried different SD cards. we have to create new material because our material is sensitive and we are not allowed to sent it.
2023-10-31
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Multaben_Pictur Posted at 10-31 02:06
we tried different SD cards. we have to create new material because our material is sensitive and we are not allowed to sent it.

Noted. May we know if you tried the compatible SD cards we recommended on the website?
Here is the link: https://www.dji.com/osmo-action-4/specs
2023-10-31
Use props
djiuser_2UqdV7APwWff
New
Germany

Hello, I have the same problem with the DJI Osmo Action 4. Is there already a solution for?
3-10 09:55
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules