The camera does not work
423 4 2023-10-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bart1991
New

Poland

Hi, I have been facing a serious problem with my pocket 2 since the day I bought it. While recording it suddenly decides to change the angle of what I'm shooting. For example, while walking on the street and ( as I'm thinking) pointing torwards the thing i want to record - it sometimes just rools up or down and does not aim properly. I don't have to add that too often it ruins my footage completely!  I am seriously cosidering selling it ans getting something completely different, probably Go pro or Sony. Please help me, if it wasn't for this catastrophy of a problem I would definitely like and reccomend DJI Poxket 2 to others......
2023-10-29
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

Have you tried if calibrating the gimbal from settings would help the problem? Put it in a tripod pointing straight up, then commence the calibration and see if that helps. If not, try contacting DJI for further advice.
2023-10-29
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Please try to perform the gimbal calibration to see if the issue persists. You may connect the DJI Pocket 2 on the DJI Mimo app to see if there is some sort of error message appearing on the app. If the issue persists after the calibration, please provide us with a short video showing the issue so we can help you isolate the issue. We will wait for your reply. Thank you for your understanding.
2023-10-29
Use props
Bart1991
New

Poland

I will do so and let you know, thanks
2023-10-30
Use props
Jacksonsmith023
lvl.1

Pakistan

Use this guide : https://www.dji.com/downloads/softwares/assistant-dji-2-for-phantom
2023-11-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules