Image errors
410 5 2023-10-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
struller
lvl.2
Germany

Unhappily I noticed another annoying wrror of my new drone. As you can see at my linked images there are strange violet lines, which look like errors of the DNG files while writing on the SD Card

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pHKrbf_OONtu0omFRAnYlBHxFJU-aUSK/view?usp=sharing

2023-10-29
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please try to reset the camera parameters and check if the issue persists? Also, do all the photos/videos that you are shooting have the same issue? You may back up all the files on your SD card and reformat it to further isolate the issue. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-10-29
Use props
struller
lvl.2
Germany

DJI Paladin Posted at 10-29 18:01
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please try to reset the camera parameters and check if the issue persists? Also, do all the photos/videos that you are shooting have the same issue? You may back up all the files on your SD card and reformat it to further isolate the issue. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

Hello Paladin,
the problem appeared not at every shot, but when I shoot in braketing mode (randomly).
I try to reset my drone, reformat my sd card and have a look if the problem further consist.

Best regards,
Martin
2023-10-30
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

struller Posted at 10-30 01:41
Hello Paladin,
the problem appeared not at every shot, but when I shoot in braketing mode (randomly).
I try to reset my drone, reformat my sd card and have a look if the problem further consist.

Does the issue persist after you perform the said steps above? You may also try to connect your drone via DJI Assistant 2 software and please update/refresh the firmware. We will wait for your response. Thank you for your cooperation.
2023-10-31
Use props
Geo_Drone
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 2676129 ft
  • >>>
Romania

struller Posted at 10-30 01:41
Hello Paladin,

Check MIcroSD card...Braketing have burst writing, if card is slow, will get errors.
I recommend you a V90 card like Kingston Canvas react plus, or a Sandisk Extreme Pro...My choice is always Kingstone, as is better in burst mode. (Even Kingstone Canvas Plus is better than Sandisk Extreme Pro in burst writing).

Cheers.
2023-11-2
Use props
struller
lvl.2
Germany

Hello Geo_Drone,
i have a Kingston V30 card. This may be the problem. I only noticed the problem only in burst/braketing mode, but i couldn´t exactly figure out in which situation it especially appears. I shot a scene with 23 braketing photos. just in one series the error appears in one single photo
2023-11-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules