lvl.1

Malaysia

Any one can help
2015-9-5
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

could you give us some more information..
What device are you using, what is your aircraft FW,  did you activate your Phantom?
2015-9-5
Use props
lookc111
lvl.1

Malaysia

note 5 cant connect  to the remote  
2015-9-5
Use props
Nicholas Rønsho
lvl.3

Denmark

try another usb cable
2015-9-6
Use props
lookc111
lvl.1

Malaysia

Nicholas Rønsho Posted at 2015-9-6 19:38
try another usb cable

Thank for your info
2015-9-6
Use props
jblack22785
lvl.2

United States

Same here.  Galaxy s5.  
2015-9-6
Use props
coyneg
lvl.1

United States

For Android devices, apparently USB debugging must be turned on, in order for the phone/tablet to connect with the RC.

You need to go to the Settings menu for your device, and locate the About tab.  In that menu, you should see a line for Build.  Tap that line seven times, which will allow you to enable Developer mode.

Once that is done, tap 'Back'.  Scroll until you see Developer Options, then tap that, and enable it.  Once enabled, then tap and enable USB debugging.  You should then be able to connect.
2015-9-6
Use props
LarryBanks
lvl.1

Canada

Had this problem once on my Nexus 6. Un-install the app, go into your phone's file system with something like EFS FileSystem Explorer and delete all DJI folders. Re-install DJI Go, and it'll work again. Don't forget to sync your flight records in the app before you do this (if you want to keep them)
2015-9-6
Use props
lookc111
lvl.1

Malaysia

I found it the solution already......
2015-9-7
Use props
lookc111
lvl.1

Malaysia

jblack22785@gma Posted at 2015-9-7 08:13
Same here.  Galaxy s5.

I found it the solution already may b u can try.
Now i can fly already. ☺
1st need to downalod the old apps  ( DJI pilot apps)  after download  ,  open it  (  it will out   a messenge ) USB DEBUGGING IS DISABLE .

Then go to the setting there open it the USB DEBUGGING click it ..

second step bck to play store  and download DJI GO update.

after update done  u can enjoy ur flight.☺
2015-9-7
Use props
lookc111
lvl.1

Malaysia

jblack22785@gma Posted at 2015-9-7 08:13
Same here.  Galaxy s5.

Now i can fly already. ☺
1st need to downalod the old apps  ( DJI pilot apps)  after download  ,  open it  (  it will out   a messenge ) USB DEBUGGING IS DISABLE .

Then go to the setting there open it the USB DEBUGGING click it ..

second step bck to play store  and download DJI GO update.

after update done  u can enjoy ur flight.☺
2015-9-7
Use props
jblack22785
lvl.2

United States

lookc111@gmail. Posted at 2015-9-7 07:45
Now i can fly already. ☺
1st need to downalod th ...

Thank you for helping.

I gave it a try.  USB debugging is enabled via the settings on the phone.  

I deleted the DJI GO app.  In the PlayStore, I typed "DJI".  I do not see the older version unless I just don't know what to look for.  I see the following choices:
- DJI GO
-dji-vision
-dji-lightbridge
-DJI Phantom Tutorial
-DJI Ronin Assistant
DJI FC40
etc.

Can you provide more specific info on what is the older app you are referring to?  Thanks.
2015-9-7
Use props
jblack22785
lvl.2

United States

LarryBanks Posted at 2015-9-6 22:44
Had this problem once on my Nexus 6. Un-install the app, go into your phone's file system with som ...

Tried this as well.

I will go purchase a USB-USB cable today and try the App on my MS Surface Pro 2 with the BlueStacks hack.  Maybe the video will get signal then - who knows.

Everything else on the bird shows 100% good to go.  Flight is fine, control is fine - just can't see jack.
2015-9-7
Use props
jblack22785
lvl.2

United States

LarryBanks Posted at 2015-9-6 22:44
Had this problem once on my Nexus 6. Un-install the app, go into your phone's file system with som ...

Tried this as well.

I will go purchase a USB-USB cable today and try the App on my MS Surface Pro 2 with the BlueStacks hack.  Maybe the video will get signal then - who knows.

Everything else on the bird shows 100% good to go.  Flight is fine, control is fine - just can't see jack.
2015-9-7
Use props
SpunOne69
lvl.3

United States

No...the bluestacks thing won't work, tried it with both my quads    (also tried YouWave and one other emulator with no luck)
2015-9-7
Use props
jblack22785
lvl.2

United States

SpunOne69 Posted at 2015-9-7 14:29
No...the bluestacks thing won't work, tried it with both my quads    (also tried YouWave and one o ...

Hell, I went out last night and bout an Ipad Mini 2 and tried that.  NOTHING.  Same result
2015-9-8
Use props
SpunOne69
lvl.3

United States

I don't know what to tell you...resetting mine seems to fix it every time.  It just sucks having to redo all my altitude and recovery settings every time I reset.  But, if it is a choice between resetting some numbers, or having crappy/choppy video and app locking up...it's an easy decision ;)
2015-9-8
Use props
gHiDoRa
lvl.1

United States

also make sure USB debug option is turn On.
2015-9-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules