Exposure correction
1774 9 2023-10-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
KARL PIET
lvl.2
  • >>>
Germany

Everyone knows how important easy handling is for exposure correction.

exposure correction on the Pocket 3 is very difficult to perform.

I strongly recommend DJI to add in a menu item the possibility to put the function on the joystick (left-right) if needed.

Who needs the joystick for camera movement all the time???
I do not and many others do not!

2023-10-30
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hello, there. Thank you for your feedback. We do appreciate sharing your thoughts with us. Please stay assured that your suggestion will be forwarded to our relevant team for potential. Thank you for your support.
2023-10-30
Use props
daveypoo
lvl.2
Flight distance : 328176 ft
  • >>>
United States

Agreed.  We need to map the exposure adjustment to the up and down of the joystick
2023-11-4
Use props
fansfe82067d
First Officer
  • >>>
Australia

I thought I saw a YouTuber sliding his finger up and down the screen to adjust exposure.  Maybe I imagined it.  I guess I really should download the manual.
2023-11-4
Use props
DaveSp
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6562 ft
United States

fansfe82067d Posted at 11-4 08:12
I thought I saw a YouTuber sliding his finger up and down the screen to adjust exposure.  Maybe I imagined it.  I guess I really should download the manual.

While filming, put your finger on the screen and move it to the left. An EV adjustment slider shows up at the right hand of the display and you can use it to adjust EV on the fly. The change in setting applies only to the current video and reverts back to your menu-based setting when the video is ended.
2023-11-4
Use props
fansfe82067d
First Officer
  • >>>
Australia

I thought I didn't dream it - thanks for the confirmation!  I think that my Fimi Palm gimbal camera has an option to use the joystick for EV, but I don't personally recomment that method.  It just gets confusing, well, to me anyway.
2023-11-4
Use props
jotka
lvl.2
Flight distance : 124560 ft
Poland

I would love to have a histogram, like on DJI drones.
2023-11-4
Use props
DaveSp
Second Officer
United States

jotka Posted at 11-4 10:17
I would love to have a histogram, like on DJI drones.

The camera's display doesn't have one but the MIMO app does.
2023-11-4
Use props
KARL PIET
lvl.2
  • >>>
Germany

DaveSp Posted at 11-4 08:19
While filming, put your finger on the screen and move it to the left. An EV adjustment slider shows up at the right hand of the display and you can use it to adjust EV on the fly. The change in setting applies only to the current video and reverts back to your menu-based setting when the video is ended.

It is necessary that we can easily adjust the exposure before filming and not during filming!
2023-11-4
Use props
DaveSp
Second Officer
United States

KARL PIET Posted at 11-4 12:21
It is necessary that we can easily adjust the exposure before filming and not during filming!

I agree that the joystick would be a nice option to have. Should be made clear then that the desire is that it's available at all times, not just while recording like the swipe is.
2023-11-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules