WebRTC support for the Mavic 3
386 4 2023-10-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Brigg
lvl.1

United States

Hi everyone,

I'm looking to stream WebRTC from my Mavic 3. As far as I know, DJI doesn't support WebRTC so I was wondering if anyone in the community has found a workaround?

Thanks!

2023-10-31
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Currently. DJI Mavic 3 supports RMTP live streaming, You are advised to check whether the platform supports RTMP Protocol. In theory, platforms in line with RTMP protocols are supported.
2023-10-31
Use props
Brigg
lvl.1

United States

Hi Wanda,

WebRTC is more stable over fluctuating network conditions and works much better on my other drones than RTMP for my project. Is there any roadmap for WebRTC support or any workaround for adding WebRTC support?
2023-11-2
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Brigg Posted at 11-2 08:40
Hi Wanda,

WebRTC is more stable over fluctuating network conditions and works much better on my other drones than RTMP for my project. Is there any roadmap for WebRTC support or any workaround for adding WebRTC support?

Sorry that currently there is no related information. We'd like you to know that we appreciate your valuable suggestions. We will forward your concern to our related department. All significant suggestions will be implemented after the evaluation of our relevant team. For the latest updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at ( www.dji.com ). Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-11-3
Use props
Brigg
lvl.1

United Kingdom

In case anyone is looking into this further, DJI has added WHIP (WebRTC) support for their Dock 2 product in the cloud-api-v1-10-0-release-notes (April 7th 2024) release.
4-24 04:03
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules