261 5 2023-10-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_VrlgOkw4TVjD
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3652818 ft
  • >>>
Colombia

One of the biggest advantages of the FPV from dji, against other fpv drones is the ability to change the tilt angle of the camera in mid flight. I have flown the FPV with the motion rc (the old one) and i found this function of the slider as a great feature.

I have recently bought the avata pro view combo with the motion rc2, with more buttons and abilities over the old motion rc, but sadly, i discovered that the new wheel that replaces the slider, only operates as a camera tilt control, when the aircraft is on the ground, or during RTH, or landing; but it doesnt work in mid flight like the old one.

¿Have the DJI engineers realized that this way they are killing one of the best features of the avata? I would understand if rolling the wheel up or down, it performs any operation mid flight, but it does NOTHING.

In fact, looking at the user manual of the old rc motion, the slider was originally intended to only operate the camera tilt BEFORE take off, but we all know that right now, the slider can control the camera angle at any time. Someone in DJI, realized it was better to make it this way, and sent the firmware update that made possible to use the slider for camera tilting without restrictions.

The next firmware update should make the wheel operate like the old slider, changing the camera tilt any moment the pilot want.

For now, the wheel is useless at the best task it could do.

rc.png
rc2.jpg
2023-10-31
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. May we know which DJI Goggles you are using?
2023-10-31
Use props
djiuser_VrlgOkw4TVjD
lvl.2
  • >>>
Colombia

DJI Wanda Posted at 10-31 20:17
Hello, there. May we know which DJI Goggles you are using?

Hi.

I'm using the dji goggles 2 included on the avata pro view combo.
2023-11-1
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

djiuser_VrlgOkw4TVjD Posted at 11-1 05:18
Hi.

I'm using the dji goggles 2 included on the avata pro view combo.

We appreciate  about your sharing. For your feedback, we will forward to our engineer team to review and evaluate. Hope it would be updated and improved in the future. Thank you for your understanding.
2023-11-2
Use props
djiuser_VrlgOkw4TVjD
lvl.2
  • >>>
Colombia

DJI Thor Posted at 11-2 02:03
We appreciate  about your sharing. For your feedback, we will forward to our engineer team to review and evaluate. Hope it would be updated and improved in the future. Thank you for your understanding.

It hope this feature come with a future firmware update.
2023-11-2
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

djiuser_VrlgOkw4TVjD Posted at 11-2 11:56
It hope this feature come with a future firmware update.

Thank you for paying attention on this matter. We forwarded to our engineer team and hope it would be updated and improved in the future.
2023-11-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules